Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 155 Ecosystems and contents   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2662925 views.

Zokkomon (is 2011 Indian Hindi-language superhero film released by Disney World Cinema, written and directed by Satyajit Bhatkal. Starring Darsheel Safary in the lead role, Zokkomon is Disney's fourth involvement in a production for the Indian market (after the computer-animated Roadside Romeo, Tollywood movie Anaganaga O Dheerudu and the live-action Do Dooni Chaar). The music has been composed by Shankar Ehsaan Loy)

Well that was the end of Round 10.........

Since we're all busy with the Fall Event I figured the next topic should be something that won't require much research.

So the next topic, I'll call it................................................Name That Tune

All I Need - Jack Wagner

LvlSlgr

Nov-10

So any tune/song as long as we keep it in alphabetical order. I think we can manage that without research smile

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do - Neil Sedaka

This is the slow version which he released later in 1976

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do - Neil Sedaka (Slow Version Live)

Neil Sedaka - Breaking Up Is Hard To Do, Neil Sedaka Music, Anthony Lagano

Candle on the Water (from Pete's Dragon) - Helen Reddy

Pete's Dragon - Candle on the Water

The best song from any Disney film. There are not enough videos of this song on Youtube, and the only other one has poor sound.

LvlSlgr

Nov-10

Don't Answer Me - Alan Parsons Project

I grew up listening to music before there was such a thing as MTV and videos. So I don't always understand the videos that go along a song that I like ... but here it is. LOL

The Alan Parsons Project - Don't Answer Me (Official Video)

The Alan Parsons Project's official music video for 'Don't Answer Me'. Click to listen to The Alan Parsons Project on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/TAPPSpot?IQ...

Everything's Coming Up Roses (from Gypsy) - Ethel Merman

Break time...........................

Gaston (from Beauty and the Beast)

Beauty and the Beast (1991) - 'Gaston' [HD]

I do not own the content of the video. All credits to Walt Disney Pictures, Silver Screen Partners IV, Walt Disney Feature Animation and other production com...

PTG (anotherPTG)

Nov-10

Harry Lime Theme - the third man movie

The Third Man - Anton Karas

Anton Karas, Original Sound Track

I Don't Want to Miss a Thing (from Armageddon) - Aerosmith

Aerosmith - I Don't Want to Miss a Thing (Official HD Video)

"I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith Listen to Aerosmith: https://Aerosmith.lnk.to/listenYD Watch more Aerosmith videos: https://Aerosmith.lnk.to/list...