Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 155 Ecosystems and contents   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2637509 views.
LvlSlgr

Nov-22

Boom, boom, boom ... you're right there ready to post ... LOL

This will be my last one for a bit because I need to head over to MC. I just was hanging around to get this one in. I've been trying for a while but I keep missing the "G" ... LOL

Go Rest High on That Mountain – Vince Gill

This is by far my favorite Vince Gill song. I'm including two versions here. The first is the original video with Patty Loveless and Ricky Shelton. The second one is when Vince and Patty sang it at the memorial service for George Jones at the Grand Ole' Opry. It is so touching.

Vince Gill - Go Rest High On That Mountain (Official Music Video)

REMASTERED IN HD! Music video by Vince Gill performing Go Rest High On That Mountain. (C) 1995 MCA Nashville #VinceGill #GoRestHighOnTheMountain #Remastered ...

Vince Gill and Patty Loveless Perform "Go Rest High On That Mountain" at George Jones' Funeral

These were among the performers at the Grand Ole Opry for the funeral on May2, 2013. As you will see, Vince gets a little emotional half way through.

High Hopes (from A Hole in the Head) - Frank Sinatra with Eddie Hodges

Frank Sinatra -- High Hopes

Next time your found, with your chin on the ground There a lot to be learned, so look around Just what makes that little old ant Think he'll move that rubber...

Off to work................................

PTG (anotherPTG)

Nov-22

I got lucky - Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley - I got lucky.

Artist: Elvis Presley Song: I got lucky

LvlSlgr

Nov-22

Jolene - Dolly Parton

Dolly Parton - Jolene (1974).

Dolly Parton - Jolene (1974).

PTG (anotherPTG)

Nov-22

Kansas City - Beatles

Kansas City / Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey (Medley / Remastered 2009)

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Kansas City / Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey (Medley / Remastered 2009) · The Beatles Beatles For Sale ? 2009 Calderstone Produ...

PTG (anotherPTG)

Nov-23

Minnie the Moocher - Cab Calloway

an oldie!

Not While I'm Around (from Sweeny Todd)

Sweeney Todd (2007) Not While I'm Around (With Lirycs)

From Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street Song: Not While I'm Around Track written by Stephen Sondheim. Links para compra: Livro Sweeney Todd: http...

PTG (anotherPTG)

Nov-23

Ombra mai fu - Kathleen Ferrier

Kathleen Ferrier "Ombra mai fù" | George F. Handel, Serse, 1949

George Friedrich Händel - Ombra mai fù, Kathleen Ferrier, 1949 Other Recordings: "Blow The Wind Southerly" http://youtu.be/dXQuaq_2icU Serse (Xerxes, HWV 40)...

Msg 368.32921 deleted