Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 157 Reading Rainbow   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 3058935 views.

UFO Magazine (was founded in 1986 by journalists Vicki Ecker and Sherie Stark, and its contents remained under their stewardship for over a decade with the help of Vicki Ecker's husband, Research Director Don Ecker. For several years after that, it was published by Bill Birnes and edited by his wife, Nancy Hayfield Birnes. With the term "UFO" trademarked in 1998, UFO Magazine was initially published quarterly, then monthly, then bi-monthly, then erratically for several years. It was one of the few magazines in print primarily devoted to the UFO phenomenon, and the only one that remained in operation for more than a few years)See the source image

LvlSlgr

Apr-15

Energyworker, I also subscribed to the Reader's Digest Condensed Books for about 10 years - starting in the mid 70's.  I agree it was a good way to be introduced to different authors and genres. I never read mysteries until I started reading their books by Dick Francis and for years now that has been my favorite genre.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Apr-15

The Villager is a weekly newspaper serving Downtown Manhattan. It was founded in 1933 by Walter and Isabel Bryan.

The Villager - January 24, 2019 by Schneps Media - issuu

The Villager by Schneps Media - issuu

Msg 368.33815 deleted

Who Moved My Cheese? (Who Moved My Cheese? An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life, published on September 8, 1998, is a motivational business fable. The text describes change in one's work and life, and four typical reactions to those changes by two mice and two "Littlepeople", during their hunt for cheese. A New York Times business bestseller upon release, Who Moved My Cheese? remained on the list for almost five years)

See the source image

See the source image

Off to work.................................................

PTG (anotherPTG)

Apr-15

Xinhua Daily  was the first public newspaper published in the People's Republic of China by the Communist Party of China. It is owned by the Jiangsu Committee of the Communist Party of China.

File:Xinhua Daily Front page 1938-01-11.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

LvlSlgr

Apr-16

"Y" Is for Yesterday - is the twenty-fifth and final novel in the "Alphabet" series of mystery novels by Sue Grafton. Grafton intended to write a Z novel, but she died before she was able to do so. It features Kinsey Millhone, a private detective based in the fictional city of Santa Teresa, California. Published and released in August 2017, the novel, set in 1989, finds Kinsey getting pulled into a decade-old case involving a sexual assault at an elite private school.

I started reading Grafton's books in 1995 when I read a review in the Sunday edition of the Courier-Journal (Louisville's newspaper). Since she was originally from Louisville I decided to give her a try. I loved her books about Kinsey and couldn't wait for the next one. Each new book felt like coming home to visit an old friend. Sadly, Sue Grafton passed from cancer in December 2017 and will be greatly missed by her fans.

Y is for Yesterday (Kinsey Millhone, #25)

• Edited April 16, 2021 2:19 pm  by  LvlSlgr

Zoobooks (is a monthly subscribed magazine for children. Zoobooks have different content subscriptions depending on age, with Zoobooks being for children 6-12. There is also Zoodinos for ages five and up, Zootles for ages 3–6, and Zoobies for ages 0–3. Each issue also has available online content to further explore the text)

See the source image

Off to work................................

PTG (anotherPTG)

Apr-16

The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain

Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (with original illustrations by E.W. Kemble  and James Harley): Tom Sawyer's Comrade eBook: Twain, Mark, Hyperion  Classics: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

Msg 368.33821 deleted