Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 162 Trick or Treat   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 3731599 views.

The Zoologist's Guide to the Galaxy (is a 2020 popular science book by the Cambridge University zoologist Arik Kershenbaum. It discusses the possible nature of life on other planets, based on the study of animal life on Earth)

See the source image

LvlSlgr

May-7

Round 9 ...

Anne of Green Gables is a 1908 novel by Canadian author Lucy Maud Montgomery (published as L.M. Montgomery). Written for all ages, it has been considered a classic children's novel since the mid-twentieth century. Set in the late 19th century, the novel recounts the adventures of Anne Shirley, an 11-year-old orphan girl, who is mistakenly sent to two middle-aged siblings, Matthew and Marilla Cuthbert, who had originally intended to adopt a boy to help them on their farm in the fictional town of Avonlea in Prince Edward Island, Canada. The novel recounts how Anne makes her way through life with the Cuthberts, in school, and within the town. Since its publication, Anne of Green Gables has been translated into at least 36 languages and has sold more than 50 million copies, making it one of the best selling books worldwide. 

Comment: I had never even thought about reading this book. But a few years ago my granddaughter was reading it and was surprised that that I'd never read it. So of course then I had to. It was a good book, but definitely one for younger readers.

BTW, I've also never read any of the Nancy Drew books ... LOL

LvlSlgr

May-8

Good one, Tammy

Cookbooks

My go-to cookbook for over 50 years. I got mine in 1970 when I got married. My daughter-in-law has one - a much new version - and the recipes are sooooo different. Healthier versions ... LOL 

Now I find myself looking for newer, healthier recipes on the internet. But I still go back to this cookbook for some things ... measurements, substitutions, etc.

• Edited May 8, 2021 12:11 am  by  LvlSlgr

So that's what a cookbook is..........................LOL!!

Diabolik (is an Italian comics series created by sisters Angela and Luciana Giussani. One of the most popular series in the history of Italian comics, Diabolik was created in 1962 and consists of more than 800 volumes, and has led to the birth of the fumetti neri comics subgenre. The series is named after its protagonist, an anti-heroic thief, inspired by several previous pulp fiction characters from Italy and other countries. Its stories consist of monthly black-and-white, digest-sized volumes)

See the source image

LvlSlgr

May-8

Right! Mine got used a lot the first 20 years when I was married and had children. Not so much in the past 30 since I've been divorced and living alone. LOL

E-mail or Email

Image result for email

Image result for Email Inbox

Nice one....................

Famous Monsters of Filmland (is an American genre-specific film magazine, started in 1958 by publisher James Warren and editor Forrest J Ackerman. Famous Monsters of Filmland directly inspired the creation of many other similar publications, including Castle of Frankenstein, Cinefantastique, Fangoria, The Monster Times, and Video Watchdog. In addition, hundreds, if not thousands, of FM-influenced horror, fantasy and science fiction movie-related fanzines have been produced, some of which have continued to publish for decades, such as Midnight Marquee and Little Shoppe of Horrors)

See the source image

Calling it a night..................................

PTG (anotherPTG)

May-8

Great Expectations is the thirteenth novel by Charles Dickens and his penultimate completed novel. It depicts the education of an orphan nicknamed Pip (the book is a bildungsroman, a coming-of-age story). It is Dickens's second novel, after David Copperfield, to be fully narrated in the first person

Horoscopes

See the source image

Found this one for myself...............changes and problem in 2020..............well duh!! I guess the saying is true.........hindsight is 20/20!!

See the source image