Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 159 The 1990s   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 3206162 views.
PTG (anotherPTG)

May-11

Quo Vadis: A Narrative of the Time of Nero is a historical novel written by Henryk Sienkiewicz in Polish. The novel Quo Vadis tells of a love that develops between a young Christian woman, Lygia (Ligia in Polish) and Marcus Vinicius, a Roman patrician.

Quo Vadis?: Amazon.co.uk: Sienkiewicz, Henryk, Kuniczak, W.S.:  9780781805506: Books

Restaurant Placemats

PTG (anotherPTG)

May-11

Superman icomics s an ongoing American comic book series featuring the DC Comics superhero Superman as its main protagonist. Superman began as one of several anthology features in the National Periodical Publications comic book Action Comics #1 in June 1938. The strip proved so popular that National launched Superman into his own self-titled comic book, the first for any superhero, premiering with the cover date Summer 1939

Thank You Cards

See the source image

PTG (anotherPTG)

May-11

, UltraRunning magazine has long been established as “the voice of the sport” Serving a loyal market of long-distance runners since 1981

March 2020 (Digital Only) - Ultrarunning Magazine

Voltron (is the name of two past comic book series and one current series published by different companies. Both previous series are based on the television series Voltron. Voltron is the name of the robot that the main characters pilot to fight evil in space. The series stars five young soldiers who are recruited to find the title character in deep space, and to use Voltron to defend the galaxy)

Image 01 - VOLTRON Lot of 7 Image Comic Books (2003 Vol 1 #1-5) (2004 Vol 2 #1) Superhero

LvlSlgr

May-11

The Woman in the Window  by A.J. Finn

Comment - This is book I read back in 2019 that I really liked. They were making a movie based on the book and it was supposed to come out in Oct. 2019. But it was delayed and a new release date was May 2020. Of course that was announced before the pandemic. Naturally, it kept getting pushed back.  The latest I've heard is it will be released this month on Netflix. So I guess I can forget about it. I don't have a Netflix account and have no intention of getting one.

• Edited May 12, 2021 12:14 am  by  LvlSlgr

X6: A Novellanthology (Featuring Margo Lanagan's World Fantasy Award winning 'Sea-Hearts', the multi-award winning 'Wives' by Paul Haines and original works by Terry Dowling, Trent Jamieson, Cat Sparks and Louise Katz, journey beyond the borders of the real with six novellas from the most exciting speculative fiction authors working in Australia today)

LvlSlgr

May-12

Yertle the Turtle and Other Stories by Dr. Seuss

Zen Intergalactic Ninja (is a fictional character created in 1987 by Steve Stern and Dan Cote, and initially published under their Zen Comics imprint. In the early nineties Zen was licensed to Archie Comics, and then to Entity Comics)

Image 1 - ZEN INTERGALACTIC NINJA COMIC LOT 7PC (VF-NM) ARCHIE + ENTITY COMICS