Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 159 The 1990s   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 3224108 views.

McDonald's developed a bubblegum-flavored broccoli (If McDonald's thought the sweet side dish was going to revolutionize children's fast food, their bubble was burst when the broccoli was tested on actual children)

LvlSlgr

May-13

Broccoli is my favorite vegetable but that just sounds really, really bad.

Nicolas Cage Once Owned a $150,000 Octopus That Helped His Acting. Nicolas Cage has been known to make some pretty outrageous purchases throughout his career. Many of those purchases led to his ultimate bankruptcy, and his rise back to stardom after taking every movie role available to bounce back.

Really?? Sounds like a nut-case to me! Or more likely, he's high on something when making these crazy purchases.

• Edited May 13, 2021 12:54 am  by  LvlSlgr

Octothorpe is the real name for the symbol #

PTG (anotherPTG)

May-13

Pineapple acts as a natural meat tenderizer.

The fruit is packed with the enzyme bromelain, which breaks down protein chains, making it an ideal marinade for meats when you don't have a lot of time. But for the same reason, pineapple does not work for jams or jellies, since the enzyme breaks down gelatin as well. The bromelain is so strong that pineapple processors have to wear protective gloves, otherwise over time the enzyme eats away at the skin on their face and hands, leaving dry skin and small sores.

Pineapple meat kabobs

Q is the only letter not found in the names of the US states

Calling it a night.....................

PTG (anotherPTG)

May-13

"Running Amok" is a medially recognized mental condition,

an episode of sudden mass assault against people or objects usually by a single individual following a period of brooding that has traditionally been regarded as occurring especially in Malaysian culture but is now increasingly viewed as psychopathological behavior occurring worldwide in numerous countries and cultures

Run Amok Cartoons and Comics - funny pictures from CartoonStock

100 Pics What Phrase? 18 level answer: TO RUN AMOK

Sea otters hold hands when they sleep so that they do not drift apart

This next picture has been the "image of the day" on my iphone for Microsoft Edge. They're not holding hands but I thought it is so cute so I had to share....................

Off to work.........................

LvlSlgr

May-13

The first Tupperware party was held in 1949 by a single mom in Detroit. Brownie Wise came to Earl Tupper, founder of the company, with the idea of holding events where people could show their friends how Tupperware worked. By 1951, the concept was so successful that Tupper decided to pull the product from stores and sell exclusively through parties.

I was once a Tupperware dealer for about 13 months - 1976-1977. It was when my second child was less than a year old. It gave me a way of earning money in the evenings when their father was home to care for them. I worked my way up to the "manager" position where I had a team of other dealers working under me and in the summer of 1977 I attended the "Jubilee" held at the Tupperware headquarters in Kissimmee, FL. However, as a manager I was required to hold at least 5 parties each week and this quickly became a full-time job instead of the part-time job. Also, when I prepared my tax return after the first year I realized with the expenses I wasn't making any money. Besides that, I hated getting up in front of people and doing a presentation. I ended up quitting. LOL

PTG (anotherPTG)

May-13

The Unicorn is the national emblem of Scotland.

While Scotland proudly boasts the Loch Ness Monster, one of the world's most famous fabled creatures, the country opted to make another mythical beast its national animal: the unicorn. Although this might seem like an odd choice, Visit Scotland explains that unicorns played an integral role in the country's history. Back in the 12th century, William I used the "proud beast" in the Scottish royal coat of arms.

scotland unicorn

Vending machines are bigger threats to humanity than sharks 

Calling it a night.............................