Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 165 As seen on TV   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 4053374 views.

Cute!!

Dracula's Kiss Cocktail (A vampire twist on a classic drink, this Dracula's Kiss is the spooky version of a cherry coke. Serve it with masses of ice and two "puncture marks" (cherries). once in a while the quality holiday drinks are only a fun twist on a traditional, and that’s the case for this Dracula’s Kiss cocktail)

1 part black cherry vodka
1/2 part grenadine
5 part Coke
maraschino cherries with stems, for garnish

In a tall glass full of ice, pour in black cherry vodka and grenadine.
Slowly pour coke over ice, filling to taste or to the rim of the glass. If possible, avoid stirring the drink too much before serving; the red coloring that pools at the bottom is what helps give this drink the “Dracula” theme.
Garnish cocktail with two cherries (like two “puncture marks”) and serve with a stirring straw.

LvlSlgr

Oct-30

Elsa costumes (movie Frozen)

My granddaughter Mary in 2015 (age 5)

She's cute...................

Fairborn Halloween Festival & Zombie Walk (One of the most famous seasonal events is Fairborn Halloween Festival and Zombie Walk taking place in the downtown of Fairborn. This is the largest Halloween celebration in the Miami Valley and lasts for three days. The festival features many food trucks, a carnival midway, a beer garden, shopping stalls, and much more. The Spooktacular Parade is the main highlight of the celebration where locals get their fantasy and creativity loose. The Parade marches on Central Avenue and Main Street, ending by the main stage. Costume contests, live music, and performances follow the parade. The Zombie Walk is a favorite tradition of Fairborn. Anyone can try to walk down the street dressed up as a living dead. Professional make-up artists will be working to help you transform. The last music line-ups included Mark Gearo, Stranger, and other Dayton musicians)

See the source image

See the source image

Frights at Foy's (Fairborn Halloween Festival 2021) 4K

Sassy Sledgehammer makes a visit to the World Famous Foy's Halloween store during Fairborn Halloween Festival. The Foy's stores encompass much of downtown F...

c

LvlSlgr

Oct-30

Ghostbusters costumes for kids

My grandson Carson in 2014 (age 5)

Carson again with older brother Andrew (age 8) as Stay Puft Ghostbusters character

Thanks for sharing the photos..............

Halloween Chronicles or Halloween Stories HOS Games

Games in the Halloween Stories series: 1. Invitation | 2. Black Book | 3. Horror Movie | 4. Defying Death | 5. The Neglected Dead

Games in the Halloween Chronicles series: 1. Monsters Among Us | 2. Evil Behind the Mask| 3.Cursed Family |        4. Behind the Door

I've actually played games in both these series. I currently have a couple of the Halloween Stories games in my collection of games. Hope to add the Halloween Chronicles games as well........................

Calling it a night..........................

Msg 368.35330 deleted
LvlSlgr

Oct-30

PTG, Tammy already posted "H". I'm going ahead with "I".

Indiana Jones costumes

Grandson Carson as Indiana Jones in 2019 (age 10). Carson likes to dress up in different costumes all year round. We say he's going to be an actor someday. LOL

PTG (anotherPTG)

Oct-30

Jolly Ranchers -among the Worst Candies for Halloween!

Per 3 pieces: 70 calories, 0 g fat, 11 g sugar

"Keep on Sucking." Has there ever been a more appropriate tagline for a candy? These are just corn syrup and sugar, compacted with a bit of malic acid for tang. At least they take a while to suck, which will keep your kids away from the chocolates.

RELATED: Classic Candy Bars That Are Terrible for You

Jolly rancher hard candy pack

kong bù diàn ying (Chinese for scary movies)

See the source image

See the source image