Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 167 Funny Bone   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 4353378 views.

zhuangshì (Chinese for decorations)

Calling it a night...........................

PTG (anotherPTG)

Dec-30

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth

All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth

Melissa Lynn sings... All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth - Al Alberts Showcase - originally recorded: 12/01/1986

LvlSlgr

Dec-30

Round 6 ...

Balsam fir is a North American fir, native to most of eastern and central Canada (Newfoundland west to central Alberta) and the northeastern United States (Minnesota east to Maine, and south in the Appalachian Mountains to West Virginia). They are very popular as Christmas trees, particularly in the northeastern United States. It is celebrated for its rich green needles, natural conical shape, and needle retention after being cut, and it is notably the most fragrant of all Christmas tree varieties. Balsam firs cut for Christmas are not taken from the forest but are grown on large plantations. Many of these plantations are family farms handed down from generation to generation. The techniques of shearing, growing, and other cultivation secretly passed down from grandparents to grandchildren. Families like the Rousseau's of Quebec, Rose of New Brunswick, and Kessler's (North Pole Xmas Trees) of New Hampshire have kept family traditions for almost a century. The balsam fir was used six times for the US Capitol Christmas Tree between 1964 and 2019.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Dec-30

Charlie Brown's Christmas  Tales

Do You Hear What I Hear

Do You Hear What I Hear - Whitney Houston (Live from The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson, 1990)

Whitney Houston appeared on "The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson" on Dec. 11, 1990 (Johnny Carson was still the official host, though Jay Leno was guest-...

Fancy Nancy Splendiferous Christmas (What could be fancier than Christmas? Presents with elegant wrapping paper, festive decorations, Christmas cookies with sprinkles—and who could forget the tree? After all, there is no such thing as too much tinsel. Ooh la la! This year, Nancy is especially excited about decorating the Christmas tree. She bought a brand-new sparkly tree topper with her own money and has been waiting for Christmas to come. But when things don't turn out the way Nancy planned, will Christmas still be splendiferous? In this merriest of stories from bestselling duo Jane O'Connor and Robin Preiss Glasser, Nancy proves once again that a little fancying up can go a long, festive way!)

LvlSlgr

Dec-31

Garland is a decorative braid, knot or wreath of flowers, leaves, or other material. Garlands can be worn on the head or around the neck, hung on an inanimate object, or laid in a place of cultural or religious importance.

Hiding the Broom (Why do Norwegians hide brooms? Norwegians have a pagan belief according to which evil and naughty witches come out on Christmas Eve and ride on brooms. So they hide all the brooms in the household at the safest possible place to keep the wizards from flying about)

See the source image

See the source image

Calling it a night..........................

PTG (anotherPTG)

Dec-31

In the Bleak Mid-winter

In the bleak midwinter
Frosty wind made moan
Earth stood hard as iron
Water like a stone

In the bleak midwinter, by Gustav Holst (1874-1934)

From "Carols for Quire 2": Quire Cleveland, conducted by Ross W. Duffin, performing at Trinity Cathedral, Cleveland OH, December 3-4, 2010. The soloists are ...