Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 169 Final Frontier   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 4805517 views.
PTG (anotherPTG)

Sep-6

Sir Thomas Jones Woodward OBE (born 7 June 1940), known professionally as Tom Jones, is a Welsh singer. His career began with a string of top-ten hits in the mid-1960s. He has toured regularly, with appearances in Las Vegas (1967–2011). Jones's voice has been described by AllMusic as a "full-throated, robust baritone".

His performing range has included pop, R&B, show tunes, country, dance, soul and gospel. In 2008, the New York Times called Jones a musical "shape shifter", who could "slide from soulful rasp to pop croon, with a voice as husky as it was pretty". Jones has sold over 100 million records, with 36 Top 40 hits in the UK and 19 in the US, including "It's Not Unusual", "What's New Pussycat?", the theme song for the 1965 James Bond film Thunderball, "Green, Green Grass of Home", "Delilah", "She's a Lady", "Kiss" and "Sex Bomb"

Jones at The Queen's Birthday Party in 2018

Thunderball • Theme Song • Tom Jones

Soundtrack from the 1965 Terence Young film "Thunderball," with Sean Connery, Claudine Auger, Adolfo Celi, Luciana Paluzzi, Martine Beswick, Rik Van Nutter, ...

Ke$ha (Genres:  Electropop, dance-pop, synth-pop, pop rock, pop rap. She is an American singer and songwriter. In 2005, at age 18, Kesha was signed to Kemosabe Records. Her first major success came in early 2009 after she was featured on American rapper Flo Rida's number-one single "Right Round". Kesha's music and image propelled her to immediate success. She has earned two number-one albums on the US Billboard 200 with Animal (2010) and Rainbow (2017), and the top-ten records Warrior (2012) and High Road (2020). Kesha has attained ten top-ten singles on the US Billboard Hot 100, including "Tik Tok", "Blah Blah Blah", "Your Love Is My Drug", "Take It Off", "Blow", "Die Young", "My First Kiss" with 3OH!3, "We R Who We R", "Right Round" with Flo Rida, and "Timber" with Pitbull. Her 2009 single "Tik Tok" was the best-selling digital single in history, selling over 14 million units internationally, until surpassed in 2011. Kesha's career was halted between Warrior and Rainbow due to a legal dispute with her former producer Dr. Luke, which has been ongoing since 2014. A series of lawsuits, known collectively as Kesha v. Dr. Luke, were exchanged between the two parties in which Kesha accused him of physical, sexual, and emotional abuse and employment discrimination against her, while Dr. Luke claims breach of contract and defamation by Kesha. As of 2013, Kesha has reportedly sold over 33 million combined tracks and ringtones in the U.S alone and over 55 million worldwide to date. She was also listed as the 26th top artist on Billboard's decade end charts from 2010 to 2019. She has received various awards and nominations, including her win for the MTV Europe Music Award for Best New Act in 2010. Kesha has also co-written songs for other artists, including "Till the World Ends" (2011) for Britney Spears and songs for Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and Miranda Cosgrove)

See the source image

One of her best songs............................

Off to work...............................

PTG (anotherPTG)

Sep-7

Wladziu Valentino Liberace (May 16, 1919 – February 4, 1987) was an American pianist, singer, and actor  A child prodigy born in Wisconsin to parents of Italian and Polish origin, he enjoyed a career spanning four decades of concerts, recordings, television, motion pictures, and endorsements. At the height of his fame from the 1950s to 1970s, he was the highest-paid entertainer in the world with established concert residencies in Las Vegas and an international touring schedule. He embraced a lifestyle of flamboyant excess both on and off stage.

Liberace 8 Allan Warren.jpg

Liberace Boogie Woogie (Re-Upload)

Liberace Plays his Boogie Woogie from 1955

My Heart Will Go On (Genre: Pop. It is a song recorded by Canadian singer Celine Dion. The song serves as the main soundtrack to James Cameron's blockbuster film Titanic, based on an account of the transatlantic ocean liner of the same name which sank in 1912 after colliding with an iceberg in the North Atlantic Ocean. The song's music was composed by James Horner, its lyrics were written by Will Jennings, while the production was handled by Walter Afanasieff, Horner and Simon Franglen. Released as a single on November 24, 1997, from Dion's fifth English-language studio album, Let's Talk About Love (1997), and the film's soundtrack, the love power ballad peaked at the top of the RPM Top Singles Chart. Outside Canada, "My Heart Will Go On" became a global hit, topping the charts in over twenty countries, including Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, the Republic of Ireland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States. "My Heart Will Go On" is considered to be Dion's signature song. With worldwide sales estimated at over 18 million copies, it is the second best-selling physical single by a woman in music history, and one of the best-selling physical singles of all time. It also was the world's best selling single of 1998. It was also included in the list of Songs of the Century by the Recording Industry Association of America and the National Endowment for the Arts. The music video was directed by Bille Woodruff and released at the end of 1997. Dion performed the song to honor the 20th anniversary of the film at the 2017 Billboard Music Awards on May 21, 2017)

See the source image

See the source image

Can't believe this movie is 25 years old...................................

Msg 368.36853 deleted

One (is a song by American singer-songwriter Harry Nilsson from his 1968 album Aerial Ballet. It is known for its opening line "One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do". Nilsson wrote the song after calling someone and getting a busy signal. He stayed on the line listening to the "beep, beep, beep, beep..." tone, writing the song. The busy signal became the opening notes. A better-known cover version, recorded by Three Dog Night, reached number five on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 in 1969 and number four in Canada. Three Dog Night released One as the second single from their eponymous first album. It became their first of seven gold records over the next five years. The original issue of the single version fades out about ten seconds before the final notes heard on the album version. Upon reissues by ABC Records and its successor labels, the label reverted to the album version which is heard on radio today. The song reached number five on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and spent three weeks at number two on the Cash Box Top 100. It also reached number four in Canada)

See the source image

Harry Nilsson's version was used on the soundtrack of the movie Venom: Let There Be Carnage.........................

See the source image

Calling it a night...........................

PTG (anotherPTG)

Sep-8

Petula Sally Olwen Clark, CBE (born 15 November 1932) is a British singer, actress, and composer with one of the longest serving careers of a British singer, spanning more than seven decades.

Clark's professional career began during the Second World War as a child entertainer on BBC Radio. In 1954 she charted with "The Little Shoemaker", the first of her big UK hits, and within two years she began recording in French. Her international successes have included "Prends mon coeur", "Sailor" (a UK number one), "Romeo", and "Chariot". Hits in German, Italian and Spanish followed. In late 1964 Clark's success extended to the United States with a four-year run of career-defining, often upbeat singles, many written or co-written by Tony Hatch and Jackie Trent.

These songs include her signature song "Downtown", "I Know a Place", "My Love", "A Sign of the Times", "I Couldn't Live Without Your Love", "Who Am I", "Colour My World", "This Is My Song" (by Charles Chaplin), "Don't Sleep in the Subway", "The Other Man's Grass Is Always Greener", and "Kiss Me Goodbye". In the United States Clark was sometimes called "the First Lady of the British Invasion". Clark has sold more than 68 million records

Petula Clark April 2012.jpg

Downtown - song and lyrics by Petula Clark | Spotify

"Queen of Christmas" (aka Mariah Carey is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and record producer. Referred to as the "Songbird Supreme" and the "Queen of Christmas", she is known for her five-octave vocal range, melismatic singing style, songwriting, and signature use of the whistle register. Carey rose to fame in 1990 with her eponymous debut album. She was the first artist to have her first five singles reach number one on the Billboard Hot 100, from "Vision of Love" to "Emotions". Carey's debut album was released under the guidance of Columbia Records executive Tommy Mottola, whom she married three years later. Carey achieved further success with the albums Music Box (1993), Merry Christmas (1994), and Daydream (1995), with singles including "Hero", "Without You", "All I Want for Christmas Is You", "Fantasy", "Always Be My Baby", and "One Sweet Day", which topped the US Billboard Hot 100 decade-end chart (1990s). After separating from Mottola, Carey adopted a new image and incorporated more elements of hip hop with Butterfly (1997). Billboard named her the Artist of the Decade (1990s), while the World Music Awards honored her as the best-selling female pop-artist of the millennium. In 2001, after eleven consecutive years of U.S. number-one singles, Carey left Columbia and signed a $100 million record deal with Virgin Records. Following her highly publicized physical and emotional breakdown and the failure of her film Glitter (2001) and its soundtrack, Virgin bought her contract for $28 million and the following year she signed with Island Records. After some unsuccessful years Carey returned with The Emancipation of Mimi (2005), which became the best-selling album in the US and the world's second best-selling album of 2005. Its second single, "We Belong Together", topped the US Billboard Hot 100 decade-end chart (2000s). She won the Breakthrough Actress Performance award at the Palm Springs International Film Festival for her role in the 2009 film Precious. Carey's next ventures included being an American Idol judge, starring in the docu-series Mariah's World, appearing in the films The Butler (2013), A Christmas Melody (2015), and The Lego Batman Movie (2017), and publishing her 2020 memoir The Meaning of Mariah Carey. Carey is regarded as one of the most celebrated singer-songwriters of her generation and is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, with sales of over 220 million records worldwide. Nineteen of her songs have topped the Billboard Hot 100. She holds the record for the most number-one singles by a solo artist, a female songwriter (eighteen), and a female producer (fifteen). Carey is the highest-certified female artist in the United States, with 69.5 million certified album units. She was ranked second on VH1's list of the 100 Greatest Women in Music, and in 2019, Billboard named her "top-charting female solo artist", based on both album and song chart performances. Carey has won five Grammy Awards, nineteen World Music Awards, ten American Music Awards, and fifteen Billboard Music Awards. She was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2022. She is noted for inspiring a number of pop and R&B artists, and is credited for helping merge hip hop with pop music through her crossover collaborations)

See the source image

The song that made her the Queen of Christmas, All I Want for Christmas Is You......................

Original video.............................

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You (Official Video).mp4

This is "Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You (Official Video).mp4" by OhWOW.live on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who...

Updated video version.........................

Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas Is You (Video)

This is "Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas Is You (Video)" by RGB Sequences on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Calling it a night....................................

My condolences to our friends across the pond.