Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of CD on Android   Friends

Started Sep-17 by CDB (CDBD); 552 views.
CDB (CDBD)

Sep-17

Unfortunately this morning I had the misfortune to get the same update in progress that the PC platform has been getting  However, when it finished it said that my game had been saved in a later version, and I needed to download the latest version to continue.  When you try to do this it does nothing at all, and I cannot get into my game at all.  I am currently participating in the Ice  Breath swap with some of my friends, and it looks like I will not be able to reciprocate until I get a reply from Big Fish as to how to fix the problem.  Please bear with me while I try to get this issue resolved.

Thanks CDB

bajon

Sep-17

Is this an iPad game you are having trouble on? I just sent you an IB

In reply toRe: msg 2
CDB (CDBD)

Sep-17

No, this is my kindle game. So far, IOS game is doing fine.  

Zenzalei

Sep-17

Ran into this tonight on my Fire HDX. Uninstalled and reinstalled twice. Same thing. I left it uninstalled for now. Watching hockey playoffs and ain't nobody got time for this!

In reply toRe: msg 4
Moonki

Sep-18

I play on my ipad. It got the new update Wednesday night. I went into the app when the day started -8pm her- and had no trouble. The app downloaded then I started it and all went well. The new Shadow Town is very attractive and very expensive. I did the witch’s last 2 tasks then was directed to the genie. Everyone is back in solid form. The genie’s last task sent me to the Snow Queen and she said come back later. Moonki

In reply toRe: msg 2
CDB (CDBD)

Sep-19

Hi bajon,

My Ipad game is no longer working now after the update.  Like most others are saying, once you download the update you are no longer able to open up the app.  Goes straight back to main screen.  Hopefully they will get this fixed soon.

Thanks,

CDB

bajon

Sep-20

Sorry you are having trouble. Hopefully it will soon clear up. 

In reply toRe: msg 6
CDB (CDBD)

Sep-23

Amazon App Store finally got the update. All my games look to be back up and running. Hopefully nothing else goes wrong.