Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

daily quests   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started Sep-18 by Diannef130; 876 views.
Diannef130

Oct-20

Thank you for all of this information and for indulging my whining.  Part of my problem is that I play three kindle games and one PC game.  Therefore it is quite time consuming to try to build up my airship items on each game, which is no one's fault but mine due to my addiction to this game (much to my husband's dismay) .  And currently without the ability to get destiny keys so that I can feed the special pets exclusive food which hopefully will yield a crystal chest full of airship items, it is more difficult.

Having said that, I am anxiously awaiting the fall event so that I can play all of my friend's private rooms and generate more items.

Stay safe and well, everyone!!

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-20

You could add the destiny keys on your wish list, you know.

LvlSlgr

Oct-20

Diannef130 said:

And currently without the ability to get destiny keys so that I can feed the special pets exclusive food which hopefully will yield a crystal chest full of airship items, it is more difficult.

Hi Diannef130 -

You should be getting the exclusive pet food along with other pet food when you complete an HOS. Granted you won't get one every time but you should be getting some this way. If you're creating them, then it's really costly - 5 blue keys + 5 pet medallions + 2000 coins.

LvlSlgr said:

If you're creating them, then it's really costly - 5 blue keys + 5 pet medallions + 2000 coins.

Not to mention the stamps. 

Diannef130, you can also put the exclusive food on your wish list.