Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Update in Android    Technical Issues

Started Sep-19 by Janna (McCastles); 2345 views.
Janna (McCastles)

Sep-19

Dear friends,

after not being able to enter any of my castles on all tablets for 3 days because of the freeze to download l could manage to enter for gifting yesterday. No download was shown all to normal funny hickups as usual. But today l am stuck on download and freeze again on all tablets. So no gifting possible again. I am getting so frustrated that l will skip to open any castle at least for 3 days. Sorry, but otherwise the tablets are at risk for a flight out of the closed window.

All games are on anivers room.

Good luck to all. Janna

Riddler (Riddler01)

Sep-21

This is from Riddler also, I am on a Kindle and have had a full day of supposed update, but has frozen and I can't get on at all. One of my friends must have suspected this and sent me a private message asking if my up date froze up. I wrote back yes, and awaiting an answer. Any help out there would be greatly appreciated!    Riddler

Dragonmum320

Sep-21

Hi I'm on a kindle fire and can't find an update looked everywhere some help would be appreciated 

Myelle (Myelle01)

Sep-21

You need to go to the App Store for kindle. However, I have been checking and so far Amazon is the only one not releasing the update yet.

Myelle (Myelle01)

Sep-21

Hi Riddler

How did you get the update from Amazon? I haven’t seen it available yet.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Janna (McCastles)

Sep-22

Dear friends,

still frozen on all tablets.

I am getting on  the screen download in progress 0/1. I can see underlying left bottom corner my ID number. So l am in my account. But waving plots and else that it is. No move of download bar. 

So l am stuck and not able to open any game of mine.

Could any Android player download? 

Are all Android players locked out?

Riddler (Riddler01)

Sep-22

Myelle, and Janna, I didn't go looking for an update, it came through overnight, so when it said to install update, it stopped at 16%, and I've uninstalled and tried to reinstall about a dozen times now, going to the app store to get their latest version. No matter what I've tried it still gets stuck at 16%. Once it got to 35% and then got stuck there. I'm hoping the devs pick this up and let us know how to fix it. Thank u know. Unless someone else can help us. I am on a Kindle, btw.    Riddler

Susanna502MC

Sep-22

I have an android phone and android tablet. The update downloaded no problem. Is your android system up to date?

In reply toRe: msg 7
Riddler (Riddler01)

Sep-22

PLEASE, fix this update, I am stuck like the others, and have been playing this game since inception, like 4-5 YEARS, and have millions of dollars and thousands of diamonds, and I am on level 100. I have too much invested to quit playing now. My ID IS  a 840585, at first when I went to play, a couple of days ago, it said " your save has been updated in a later version,down load the latest version to continue" but I only play on one Kindle, and there is no other game of version, but I looked everywhere anyhow and there is no later version and the other info is: Content - 1.14.38.2153.    Client - 1.14.38.2153.     Server:  PROD  1.14.43.2193  PLEASE HELP.   Riddler01

Zenzalei

Sep-23

I am still getting the message that my game has been saved to a later version, yet there IS no later version. I am on Kindle Fire.