Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Looking for new friends to add   Friends

Started Sep-24 by Moof2; 605 views.
Moof2

Sep-24

I'm an old player, and am just coming back to Midnight Castle after a long hiatus. I still have over 100 friends, but most of them have gone "red", and no longer play ... and many of those who show "green" don't have any gift requests set.

Looking for new friends ... please add me! My number is: 685797, and I play as Moof.

Thanks! See you in the castle!

Moofie

In reply toRe: msg 1
dollymix16

Sep-24

Hi,

I will send you an invite. I play as dollymix.

Honeyphan

Sep-25

Hi Moof -

Welcome back! I just sent you an invite...

have fun in the castle! :)

~honey

PenWeb

Sep-25

Hi Moofie  -  Welcome back to MC !

I am a member of the Consortium and have 4 games : Nell, OneCent, Nell2, and GMA.  Will invite you ASAP.

Remember that the Consortium will help you  to "catch up" on Season Events and Achievements if you put needed items on your Wish List. 

Penny, playing as Nell, Nell2, OneCent, and GMA

Hi Moofie:

Sent you an invite, I am having the same problem most of my friends have gone red.

I play as Karen/kitty

SpreeBeans12

Sep-29

HI!!!

852904. Used to be lvl 97, had to start over on a new device. Im adding you. I show up as Sabrina lvl23. i go quiet sometimes but i love this game! anybody else on this thread is welcome too!!!

I would love a new friend!  I play as Ben.

See you in the castle.