Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

M/C level 102   Technical Issues

Started Sep-25 by JD (badge510); 1642 views.
JD (badge510)

Sep-25

I am having a problem at Level 102. The game is stuck.  Was last at Lilith the Huntress. Now all the avatars will not open? They all say they are busy or something similar. About the only thing I can do is give and receive gifts. I have other friends that are having the same issue. I have no updates available and nothing in the que. I have tried everything I can think of beside uninstalling and reinstalling. I have so many diamonds and money, etc. I am afraid of losing it all again???

loopykaren

Sep-25

My advice. Drink more of your tipple .Mines is wine lol and wait. Ive lost my game on this three times now. My best advice is getting a really good adviser who will help you this time. As my last one was great, It didnt give me my full game back but it really did help put me put me back on the high level i was on etc.Hope this helps. x

loopykaren

Sep-25

Ps. i forgot to say i did an uninstall and lost my game doing in that way. So i do not  that that .The server file should be on your device i learned . Then theres the issues with space and stuff on what device your on. Man comps are hard work! lol x

JD (badge510)

Sep-25

I couldn't agree more. I have had several problems with this game. I lost everything the second time and the techs got me back, but I was missing a lot of things I had. I wrote the techs at least 3 times in the last several days with no response.

It appears that we are not alone in this wake. Joe

AEGram

Sep-25

JD (badge510) said:

I am having a problem at Level 102. The game is stuck.  Was last at Lilith the Huntress. Now all the avatars will not open?

I'm assuming that your reference is to the missing Side Quests that usually present at content end. 

For some reason, the Devs didn't re-activate them at the end of this update.

Whether it is an error on their part or on purpose, none of us know because the Devs don't share what's on their mind. LOL

That said....if it was an error, I expect to get some mini-update that will correct the problem. If it was intentional, then I expect to continue to hear nothing from them. At which time, we can only wait and see if they are reactivated after our next update....whether for an event or for new content.

However, the issue is being experienced by all......reinstalling the game will not resolve the missing software issue, and you may actually lose your game entirely.

In reply toRe: msg 5
JD (badge510)

Sep-26

Thanks for taking the time to let me know. I have sent several requests over the last 6 days and have gotten no answer. 

I guess all we can do is wait and see. Many of us, you included, have been playing this for years. I would think the developers would have taken that into consideration before doing this.

I do have to say that I have a "friend" Rita, and on the game she is showing level 104????????

Thanks--Badge 510

12Hunter

Sep-27

How did you get to level 102 I am stuck at 100?

JD (badge510)

Sep-27

I did not really do anything special. I finished the quests, puzzle at the bottom where you move the pieces together, what Pinfeather's has you to accomplish, etc. Nothing out of the ordinary. I am guessing you are on a P C ?

I am stuck on Level 102. I see many of my friends are stuck on different levels as well. I believe it is a developer's error and they are waiting? for the Halloween quest to start???

I can only advise you to be patient and do not try to uninstall/reinstall, as I see many have lost their entire game. That happened to me a while back and I had a real time with the tech's to get it back somewhat where I was.

Good luck and Happy Gaming. Hang tight. Joe D.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Sep-27

Level 102 is the end of the current content. Will just have to wait on when they update it again. So I don't think there is anything wrong with your game.

JD (badge510)

Sep-28

I am thinking the same as you about 102 being stuck and as far as you can go until the techs fix it. However, I have a "friend", Rita that is on 104. She is not on the Forum, but I am going to send a short message to her on the game and ask her to join the forum.

Maybe they are waiting for the Halloween Quest???

I am playing the game and putting a lot of things in my inventory, so that is not all bad. Joe D