Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

ATTENTION FRIENDS OF KALI   Friends

Started Oct-19 by jack7242; 697 views.
jack7242

Oct-19

For the past 23 days I have been stuck unable to load the update. Every day I would try to get into the game, but it would stick, usually at 16%. Today I tried again and was almost about to close out when the download jumped to 83%. Been there before, but thought I would give it a few seconds, when glory be, the full download started! Went for a cup of tea to ponder my options. Should I bother continuing in the castle? Should I bother with the CC being so far behind?? When the download completed, my gift icon was flashing, so  I thought let's take a look. Wow my friends had been very busy in my absence, one in particular gifting EVERY day. It took over an hour to accept and log the gifts. A total of 141! No way could I quit the castle owing all my friends so much. My gift list is down to give me time to catch up. Whether I'll be able to complete the challenge remains to be seen. So to all those who have continued to gift despite getting nothing in return, I had to post here to show my appreciation and give  a HUGE THANK YOU to all my generous and loyal friends.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-20

There are certainly worse ways to spend an hour!

jack7242

Oct-20

Ironing, hoovering, dusting, in fact any form of housework!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-22

... watching a political debate...

jack7242

Oct-22

I might watch to see if there are less interruptions! 

LvlSlgr

Oct-22

I'll record it and watch it later ... just for pure "entertainment".

I'm currently reading Front Row at the Trump Show by ABC's White House correspondent Jonathan Karl.