Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

JaneBond1 introduces Teila   Friends

Started Oct-20 by JaneBond1; 781 views.
JaneBond1

Oct-20

OK...I am in a full blown panic over not hearing anything on my KODI game yet.  Hawk has been in touch & has put a claim into BFG also he said.

So.... I have created another game and am requesting friends big time. KODI will only be back up when I get my game back so he is on hiatus, but anyone can use the room he has open for the event. Hopefully I will have it back by then.

I have named my new game Teila with ID#883331.  I will send out friends requests. Please accept my requests. ChiliPep , will you please add Teila to your PC friends list?

Thanks, JaneBond1

LvlSlgr

Oct-20

Hey Jane!

I just checked and didn't get an invitation from your new ID for Teila. I'm friends with both JaneB and Kodi. So I decided to send you an invitation. Unfortunately when I put in the ID# you supplied - 883331- nothing came up. Also nothing for the name "Teila". I'll keep trying.

Honeyphan

Oct-20

I also tried to put in your number and got nothing back - it might just be that it needs time to get into the system... I'll try again tonight. :)

In reply toRe: msg 3
Honeyphan

Oct-20

Just got the invite and accepted - so it did come through. :) (just so you know...)

LvlSlgr

Oct-20

JaneB, I went in after the roll of day and had an invitation from you and accepted it.

Good luck!

10-26-20

Hi Jane:

Sent you an invite!

Karen/kitty

Di (amina046)

Nov-1

Hi my dear, sent you an invite from my Diane game.