Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Ptolemy (iOS)   Friends

Started Oct-22 by MCPtolemy; 632 views.
MCPtolemy

Oct-22

Hello All,

If there are any friends of iOS friend Ptolemy, I wanted to pass on a message that I have not completely disappeared.  My game broke with the September update.  The update in early October didn't fix it for me either.  I have a ticket open with BF Tech Support, first opened about 4 weeks ago, but haven't gotten much in the way of responses as of yet.

Hopefully tech support will find time to help with the problem and get my game going once again.  This will likely be the first event I've ever missed in the game.

And a big thank you to all of you who have helped me out over the last 6+ years of playing!

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-23

I have you on my list. Will keep you until this all gets straight for you. Good luck!

TLB2

misstracy22

Oct-24

Hi, 

I still have you on my friends list.  No way will I delete you. You’ve been a very good friend for awhile now. So big thank you and keep your chin up. I’m sure things will get better for you on your game. 
hugs, Tracy rabbit

Tennco (carlyMC)

Oct-25

No problem.  I have you on my list and will keep you there.  Hang in there!

VickiY

Oct-25

Sorry to hear that your game broke and you missed this event. I will keep your name on my friend list. Hope MC can sort out the problem soon for you before the Halloween event.

In reply toRe: msg 1
MCPtolemy

Oct-26

Thanks for the words of encouragement.  Hopefully I will have something good to report soon.  Until then, I'll keep working on it!