Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

android v pc   Technical Issues

Started Oct-24 by SpreeBeans12; 612 views.
SpreeBeans12

Oct-24

I was just wondering if anyone new if there were differences in MC on android and PC? like on android i have a castle challenge and a spring room4 but on PC i dont have either. thanks!

Hi, I play on PC and I have the current Castle Challenge and all 4 Spring rooms.

SpreeBeans12

Oct-24

would you know how to update the game on PC?? I am computer dumb. lol

In reply toRe: msg 3
SpreeBeans12

Oct-24

well i found out where you are supposed to find the update on the big fish app but there is no update available yet i still dont have the spring room 4 or the castle challenge. this really shouldnt be this hard to update a game :( 

Try checking your Game Manager. Open your Game Manager, click on the options button, click on the Downloads tab, then under Game Updates click next to Manually and then click OK. That should show you if there are new updates.

When you are done you may want to click on the Automatically option under the Games Updates so that you'll always get the update.  

Hope this helps........................

SpreeBeans12

Oct-24

im trying it now but it has been checking for updates for the last 15 min. ive never had this much trouble updating a game lol. thanks so much for your help!

You're welcome, happy to help!! Good luck with the update.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-25

Hi Spree.

Have you tried downloading an android emulator, like Bluestacks?

I have been using it for years and have had no problems.

You can play any game that Google Play offers, including MC.

It also checks for any updates you may need for any game you have installed.

You would need advice as to how to recover your current progress, and will likely have to download everything up until this point.  So set aside a day, and make sure you have a good data cap.

It's one solution to try if all else fails.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-25

Also, I'm just moving this to the tech issues folder.

Let someone know if you can't find the discussion.