Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Change Is Coming...   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Oct-27 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 6018 views.
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-27

The Consortium...

Change is in the air at the Castle!! 
The Trees bend and sway in the wind.

The leaves are bright and inviting!! 
Our hopes are high that the big Fall Event will soon begin!! 

To Be Continued...

Coremaker

Oct-29

The server has been updated (xxx.48.2206). Big leap. It´s close now :)

Yes, I just notice the same thing.......

Honeyphan

Oct-29

Awesome! :)

I'm so excited - hopefully tonight at game changeover the fall event will hit! :)))

And Debbie, and all consortium members - I want to give you a big thank you for all you do for us - without you, it would be much harder to achieve some of the wants and needs we have, so thank you so much. <3 You guys are so appreciated...

~honey

LvlSlgr

Oct-29

I think I'll do a backup just to be on the safe side.

Honeyphan

Oct-29

To do a backup - is it the same way as copying the links of the CE and SE games into another hard drive to save?

LvlSlgr

Oct-29

It's simply making a copy of the Elephant Games folder found in the hidden folder C:\users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming

If you don't know how to find the folder see, "How to transfer MC to a new PC" thread

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/306/1

Honeyphan

Oct-29

Thank you so much, LvlSgr! :)

I don't have a thumb drive available, so just copied those three items to an external hard drive and labeled the folder Midnight Castle backup. I hope that will work okay...

Wendulka

Nov-1

It's getting quite late for the autumn event, i was hoping it would start on saturday. I need it to hoard up some coins from playing the Halloween rooms
Msg 3808.10 deleted