Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Laurelind   Friends

Started Oct-28 by Laurelind; 1484 views.
Laurelind

Oct-28

To those of you who my have not seen my earlier post - I have become of victim of the dreaded BAD SAVE error and have been reset to level 1.  So I have disappeared (unwillingly!) from your friend lists.  Because the problem is on the Big Fish/Elephant Games server side, I am not able to restore my game from my personal saves.  Elephant Games has responded that they are working on it.  

If they can restore my game to something approaching what I had, you will probably start getting friend requests from me.  I also had many Special Event friends only (which I keep a note of) - so if you had me as an SE friend only and get a request from me, rest assured that I will remember that.  I especially hope to be restored before the Halloween event.

I don't think that I would try to start over after 3 years, but hopefully you will see me around the castle again.  Thank you for the kind words from many of my game friends who have already reached out to me, and special thanks to Dhyani who spent an inordinate amount of her personal time attempting various work arounds to try to get my data back in the game.

Stephanie (Laurelind)

LadyDiFL

Oct-31

It really isn't so bad starting a new game...you know that you don't have to level up so quickly.  You would also know that you can complete more Daily Quests when you are at a lower level and the airship item demand is smaller.  I think that is a big one.  I have also found out that we earn energy points and really, we should use them!  Especially on the DQ's where you have to visit the same scene 3 times.  What else are you going to use the energy for?  Also, remember to do the puzzles and get the diamonds to mount up.  My second game is much better off than my first.  It has more inventory, more coin, more diamonds etc.  My third, fourth and fifth games are only in the 50's levels, so they are earning airship items for later.  On my first game, I didn't understand how valuable airship items would become, so I traded them in for coin or shards.  Duh! in retrospect.  I think it would be fun to start over with all the experience you now have.  Good luck and stay safe!  Diane

In reply toRe: msg 2
Laurelind

Nov-8

Still no response, other than "working on it" from Elephant Games.  I have emailed them again.  If they somehow get me back during the Fall Event, I hope that all of my friends will accept my Friend requests again, including the Special Event friends.

Fingers crossed.

Stephanie (Laurelind)

Hope you get back soon, will look for your request...................

Honeyphan

Nov-8

Hi Stephanie - if you play on PC and need another friend when your issues are resolved, feel free to send me a PM. :)

• Edited November 8, 2020 1:35 pm  by  Honeyphan
In reply toRe: msg 5
Laurelind

Nov-8

Thank you!

RavenofGA

Nov-11

Good luck with that.  I'm extremely upset with them right now because after 8 weeks I am still waiting for my game to be restored.

Laurelind

Nov-11

Yeah, I've updated my support email on this a couple of times, and just keep getting, "we are working on it!"  Looks like no Fall event.  I know people have mentioned starting over, but this isn't a good year, medically or otherwise, and I am just not up to starting again.  We'll see.

AnnetteH1

Nov-14

Hi, I feel your pain, I too have suffered the same fate, and have emailed big fish. I was on Level 102, play as Annette.

Lets hope they fix this soon, and restore our game to where we left off.

Annette x

cavaliya

Nov-15

, remember to do the puzzles and get the diamonds to mount up.  My second game is much better off than my first.  It has more inventory, more coin, more diamonds etc.  My third, fourth and fifth games are only in the 50's levels, so they are earning airship items for later.  On my first game, I didn't understand how valuable airship items would become, so I traded them in for coin or shards.  Duh! in retrospect.  I think it would be fun to start over with all the experience you now have.  Good luck and stay safe!  Diane   https://showbox.bio/   https://jfi.uno/jiofilocalhtml  https://adminlogin.co/tplinklogin/

• Edited November 16, 2020 3:42 am  by  cavaliya