Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Fall Festival 2020   Archives

Started Oct-28 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 23256 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
AKSnowBunny

Nov-4

Hi Gardenbird -

You are one of my MC friends.  I also have not received an update through Play Store so it's not a UK only thing.  

I am using a Samsung Tab S5e.  What are you using?

Just letting you know that you're not alone.

Hang in there my friend and I hope we all get the update soon!

Smiles from Alaska, USA. relaxed

Gardenbird

Nov-4

I'm on a Kindle fire.

Still not arrived. as I type this.  I have been waiting for the update since the last one, as my game has not been right since then.  Sometimes it saves and sometimes it doesn't.  so it meant I would play about 5 things then come out and go back in again.  I have been hoping the update would fix this.   I am now going to contact both Big Fish and Elephant games as I am now not sure that the update will fix it. Sigh. 

Gardenbird

Werecatqueen

Nov-4

I also don't have the update...and I also just unlocked the metro station...I'm going into one of the most expensive (early) levels with only around 100k coins like bruh I'm going to need those coins

Solgud

Nov-4

39 days left of the event and CC are 30 days. It might show up in the next week. I don’t think it always appears as soon as the event starts. 

In reply toRe: msg 115
~J (amsavs)

Nov-4

I have an older samsung tablet. I just did a security policy update, and now I finally have the MC update. Just letting everyone know in case this helps someone else! (I don't have my apps auto update.)

Susanna502MC

Nov-4

CC and event are not the same. Sometimes they overlap, but not always. The kids are part of the event. There may be a CC later, but only the devs know.

TJ (StarBlazes)

Nov-4

There is currently no Event CC but it’s actually typical for them to wait a day or 3 before adding the CC I’m sure we will get one eventually...

chinabell54

Nov-5

Hi I’m on IOS and don’t see a new room???

chinabell54

Nov-5

There is also no new quest.  Am I missing something?

Click on the Private Room icon, click on your house icon and then scroll through to the end it should be there.

If you're talking about quests to move along in the story, there are none. This update was for the Fall event only.