Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Fall Festival 2020   Archives

Started Oct-28 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 23239 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
chinabell54

Nov-5

Hi I’m on IOS and don’t see a new room???

chinabell54

Nov-5

There is also no new quest.  Am I missing something?

Click on the Private Room icon, click on your house icon and then scroll through to the end it should be there.

If you're talking about quests to move along in the story, there are none. This update was for the Fall event only.

Siberlene

Nov-5

When they add the CC I sure hope they also bring back the blue key quests.

While we wait for the Devs to turn the Blue (Destiny) Keys back on, and if you want the Keys NOW, put it up on your Wishlist.  Lower Level Friends can send them for a mere 50 coins.  And Higher Level Friends may have some to spare.  Just a thought :)

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

marbur220

Nov-7

That’s so true, Dhyaniland!  I have tons of blue keys and gift them whenever they are on someone’s wishlist.

chinabell54

Nov-9

Yea!  Finally Halloween/Fall is here!  Thanks!

Alison (a1311369)

Nov-10

What fall pets do you recommend to craft?

RavenofGA

Nov-11

One thing they aren't doing is helping me get my game back.  It has been 8 weeks and I haven't heard another word from them since the initial e-mail.  I have sent "issue not resolved" replies about every other week but nothing.

Honeyphan

Nov-11

I'm so sorry to hear that!

Did you send to Bigfish or to Elephant games? Or both?

I have read on here that Bigfish is taking longer to get back to players (probably because of the huge lawsuit they are in and less employees after letting so many go + the pandemic) - but I have read on here that Elephant is really good about getting back to people and helping them.

So if you haven't tried yet, I would contact  support at Elephant games. Here is their website:

https://elephant-games.com/game-support/