Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Fall Event changes????   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Oct-29 by Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1); 8316 views.

Here's hoping the devs have come up with something new or different or even unique for this event. You know, more than floating objects that give us a tiny group of achievements ( good grief, they already have six colors of ghosts floating around along with 6 other so-called Halloween/Fall things (bright companions? ---- a real stretch). These floaters already make the game look cluttered.

So maybe something new?

I realize that for those seeing it for the first time there is an element of surprise or "difference", but after many events the same old things (here's the floaters, here's the trick-or-treaters, her's the repetitious daily quests, etc.) have lost the shine, and it is time to rework the events.

So I hope maybe this time.grinning

Susanna502MC

Oct-29

One thing I've learned about this game - be very careful what you wish for. Their responses to previous suggestions have had mixed reviews.

Not sure what you mean ---- if you are suggesting the developers and/or their whims should somehow be a cause of concern, it is not in the least to me. If you mean something else, I apologize, but I don't get it?

alliebdive

Oct-29

I'm not sure there is going to be a fall even, if it doesn't start in the next couple of days.  Perhaps we're going to have a gap and then a winter event only?  

Sure seems possible ---- but honestly, I don't think I would miss it a bit.

But I hope it happens because there are those newer players who are looking forward to it.

alliebdive

Oct-29

i agree but it will have to start soon or it sort of misses the point.....  If it started tomorrow say and ran for 45 days - which is normal -  it would run to mid December and then with a short (say 1 week) break allow for the winter event to begin before Xmas and run into the first week of February.  I guess that kind of works but it's on the outside edge of seasonal in some ways.  I hope we do get it although like you, I am pretty tired of chasing yet another range of objects around the place.  

On a slightly different note, this last update (to 102) has been brilliant.  I've dragged it out over the whole cc period and still have some to go.  There's a lot of content there.  

I agree ---- content updates are very good ----- the events are just, for me, stale and repetitious. It surprises me they do nothing to change it up a bit.

Honeyphan

Oct-29

On another thread it has been said that there is a new server update today - to 48.2206 - so that means something is happening at the Castle - fingers crossed, it happens tonight! (here's hoping!) :)

I'll cross my fingers for change ---- only.

Honeyphan

Oct-29

I understand where you're coming from, but as a newbie to the fall event, I just want to play the HOS, to see what they're like and get mega coin for it, get all my achievements for this, and get some new pets that correlate to this event. :)

And fill my empty book with spirits. lol

So, yeah, I'm excited. :)

(And will be twice that when the Christmas one comes, since that's my favorite time of year and will also be my first event for that season... and I'll finally get my arctic fox then too. ;-))

• Edited October 29, 2020 3:22 pm  by  Honeyphan