Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

To Friends of aussieDot; games DotJ; ...   Friends

Started 5/13/18 by Dot (aussieDot1); 16492 views.
In reply toRe: msg 102
Lizzardo123

Dec-16

I've been having terrible migraines lately.   I hope you feel better Dot!  Sending you healing energy!   <3 you!

datsalotta

Dec-16

Hey Dot !! So-o sorry still for all you are going through. Glad to hear your positive outlook that you are on the road to recovery. Still gifting your games cuz I luv U. Will be doing the happy dance big time when you are able to play MC. Lots of rest and get well soon

datsalotta

LadyAstra

Dec-16

Dot,

Apologies for being late in extending my condolences.  I hope you recover well and quickly.  If I can help your game in any way, please let me know.

Astra

oiuoiu321

Dec-17

Oh, Dot, I'm sorry you're hurt, but I'm glad it wasn't worse.

Continue to take care of yourself, and meanwhile, make lots of pirate references! (Drink rum!)

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Di (amina046)

Dec-20

OMG how sore you must feel! How can we help? I have a PC and an ipad game, player name Di on both. PM me your ID to "feed you". I do not need anything in exchange.

Take care and I hope that you will improve a bit every day! cry

Also remember the consortium for any help

In reply toRe: msg 101
Dot (aussieDot1)

Dec-20

Hi everyone!star2 sparkles

Thank you so much for the wishes and advice.  I am pleased to say I am definitely on the mend.

My facial lacerations are healing.  I know because they are so very itchy.  My eye patch is off.  I still have a few hassles with the eye constantly "watering" and I develop a headache if I use my eye for too long.  On the whole, it is easier to see now.  So one step at a time.  Unfortunately it limits how long I can play MC for - I haven't been able to do the HOS in the Christmas rooms yet but I am hoping I will be able to soon.  I get the gifting & WOF done & my room done but that is as far I can get before my eye gets "sore, itchy & watery". 

The bandages are off my wrist and I am able to use it now.  The wounds are almost healed.  Yay!

My left leg is still swollen & multicolour.  The bruised areas have gone hard (accumulated blood in the deeper tissues) o it may take a long while for the blood to re-absorbed by the body.  However I can walk using my walker for balance because I don't like putting too much weight on my left leg. 

I have been to 2 Christmas "parties" (small ones) with my sister so I am no longer feeling so restless & shut-in.  Definitely frustrated with inactivity.  I did not realize how active I was until I could no longer move as before.  But that is enough moaning.  Christmas is almost here.  It will be very quiet this year.  Daughter-in-law's father & 2 brothers will be coming to stay for a few days around Christmas.  They will be bringing their new puppy & the kitten.  Add in Panda, our cat & the guinea pigs & we will have pet pandemonium.  For Christmas, my eldest son Mark, his wife Ally and the 3 grandsons are coming for the evening meal.  It is too hot here for celebrations in the middle of the day so late afternoon into early evening is when we will celebrate.  Then the kids can play & the adults chat.  Between my 2 daughter-in-laws everything has been organised so I get to do nothing this year except enjoy our time together. 

I do hope all my friends have an enjoyable time over this festive season.  I wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS.  Looking forward into 2020, I hope it is a happy and prosperous one for each and everyone of you!

Take care, Dot earth_asia

In reply toRe: msg 108
Dot (aussieDot1)

Dec-21

I did not want to add this to my good news post so here is my sad news post!

A couple of weeks ago, my cousin Sandy died (aged 61).  She will be sadly missed for we all got on well together. 

My sisters and I wait for a phone call to tell us that Aunt Moya (Sandy's mother) has also passed away.  She is 91 & unaware of herself or her surroundings - a matter of time we are told. 

Got a call this morning but instead of saying Aunt Moya had passed, it was to say another aunt (Aunt Beverley) had died this morning. 

So it is a sad time in our family but we will band together to celebrate the lives that are lost.  And we will move forward carrying the memories in our hearts.

I do not post this so you will be sad for me but to let you know where I am coming from at this point in time.  Life is like a game of cards.  It is not so much about what you are dealt but how you play what you've been dealt.  So the optimist in me tells me I will work through it all - one step at a time and one day at a time (my mum's saying). 

Be at peace with yourself!

Dot earth_asia

Tennco (carlyMC)

Dec-21

Sorry to hear of your sad news.  It is never easy to lose someone especially this time of the year.  Prayers and hugs to you and your family during this difficult time.   Carly. cryheart

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Dec-21

Dot, 

As I have told you, I am overjoyed that you are healing and on the road to recovery. I do, we all do, hold you in our prayers and in our hearts. 

I am so very sorry for all the recent loss in your family, knowing more is yet to happen. Requires so much strength and resilience, especially while navigating your own health issues. Life is not for the cowardice, but those who are able to face each and everything. Every single person has things thrown at them. 

As you have said so well, life is short, and precious. You need to be grateful for every moment you have it, and those you love who surround you. 

For those that you have lost, celebrate their lives at every opportunity you have. In this way, their legacy stays alive through you and your family. How magnificent! 

As for life...I couldn’t agree more, we each have our own “lot” in life to contend with, and to each person, their issues are just as challenging as the next person. There is no hierarchy of “who has more, who has less” in life to handle. It all equals out. Because we are all on the same journey, called life...as different as those paths and roads may be, we all understand on the basic level and can relate to one another, that’s humanity.

So yes, you play the cards you were dealt, to the best of your ability. Because quite honestly, do you really have a choice?

May I add, when circumstances are dire, if you trust in yourself enough, if you must, use your best judgment, sometimes you may have to roll the dice, let the chips fall where they may, always knowing God has your back! 

Ultimately in life what will define us, one day, is not the ups and downs we had in our lives, but how well we handled them.  
A beloved friend, who was like a second Mother to me, and lived a long, prosperous life, though it was filled with many losses, as well as many joys, use to always say,, “God never promised sunshine sunny without a little rain umbrella.”

There is much peace and comfort to be found in realizing all of this!!

Dot, you stated it beautifully as always! 

Hugs~ Debbie kissing_heart heart

oiuoiu321

Dec-21

Oh, Dot (((((HUGS)))))  I'm sorry for the losses you're suffering right now.

But I am so glad to hear that you're healing up, and getting back "out there".  Enjoy your visitors this Christmas.