Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

To Friends of aussieDot; games DotJ; ...   Friends

Started 5/13/18 by Dot (aussieDot1); 15515 views.
In reply toRe: msg 82
Dot (aussieDot1)

Dec-11

Hi all, sparkles

Just letting everyone know that I may be a little slow to respond for awhile.  I have had another nasty fall.  I had to spend all night in the emergency ward. I am home now but moving very slowly as I am sore, sore, sore!  I am going to be technicolour for Christmas!

I damaged my bad leg (left one) again.  It is technicolour but not broken but I have to use cold & hot compresses to cope with the pain.  I have to keep it up so I can only sit at the computer for short periods. 

I cut open my right wrist but have bruises all up my arm.  Let's just say I am 'favouring my arm' - using only when I need to.  I am right-handed so it makes things difficult.

BUT my face wore the brunt of the fall.  I hit the edge of a wall.  I have broken my nose in 2 places, tore open my cheek & under the eye & have a "goose-sized" egg on my forehead extending into my hairline & down my temple.  The doctors used glue to patch up my face.  I did not fancy having a face full of stitches.  I have to wait for the swelling to go down before we can do anything about my nose.  My left eye is nearly swollen shut so having a few 'seeing' difficulties.  The big problem according to the doctors was that they thought I had fractured my skull.  Cat scans show I have a hard head but we are on watch for "bleeds" under the bone.  Which means I need to take things carefully & slowly for awhile. 

I will participate in the Winter Event as far as I can but I may have to add the Event items to my wish list to help me with the Event.  Hope everyone enjoys the coming Winter Event. 

Take care.

Dot earth_asia  (can't wear the sunnies at the moment so leaving the emoji off)

SharpEye1

Dec-11

Oh, no, Dot!  I am SOOOO sorry to hear this has happened to you.  Boy, when you do something, you do it up right, don't ya!  Lots of prayers and gentle hugs, my friend, for healing and strength.  Ada heart_eyes

ETA:  When you can play, I'm happy to help with anything at all that you need!

• Edited December 11, 2019 10:47 pm  by  SharpEye1
BJApple

Dec-11

I am so sorry!!!  I will be happy to help any way I can.  Betty

katiek2

Dec-11

Oh dear Dot!  That is awful!  Rest! Take care of yourself and we (your MC friends) will help you however we can.  

Susanna502MC

Dec-11

Things happen. Rest for now. Don't do anything you don't have to. I've heard that a sprain/bruises can take longer to heal because they are not protected by a cast like a break would be. I will make a note to help when I can and don't worry about gifting me back. I'm in touch with Tracy and Debbie about helping with the consortium.

Susie

(pc Ginger Sue/Navy Blue; android Susanna/Juliana)

Sweet Dot,

I wish I was near to help you out. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you. You are a wonderful lady who has been through a lot. Take care of yourself.

Jen

I AM SOOOOO SORRRYYY,  DOT. cry  HERE IS TO QUICK HEALING AND A RETURN TO US AS THE DOT WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE.  WILL BE THINKING OF YOU. couple_with_heart

Take care of yourself Dot.  Enjoy your down time from the game while you can.  Don't see that you have the fires near you but take care anyway.

datsalotta

Dec-12

Ooh Dot ! So very sorry to hear about your fall. My sister says to me "No Falling!!!" (especially at our age) This is probably the worst that can happen but you do sound optimistic and receiving good medical care. Rest, and have others help you. Not much more to do until you are stronger and mended. Hope that happens soon.  Will still send gifts and don't expect any in return. Best wishes for speedy recovery. Hugggs datsalotta

anglegirl70

Dec-12

oh my gosh Dot, I am so  sorry to hear this.  I am sending lots of prayers your way.  Try not to worry too much about the game. Just let me know whatever you need and I'll try to get it to you.  Right now you need to get plenty of rest (I know that'll be hard for you to do).  Please keep us informed of how you"re doing.  I am going to also put you on the prayer chain at my church.  Hugs to you. Hope you start feeling better real soon.  Sandy (anglegirl70)