Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

No castle challenge tasks?   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Nov-6 by Wendulka; 2249 views.
Wendulka

Nov-6

I'm getting worried something is wrong with the Halloween event challenge on my tablet, i'm still not seeing any of the 30 day tasks. When i click on the castle challenge button, it says there is nothing to do for now. I'm seeing all the other Halloween decorations and creatures and pumpkins, and the rooms, only nothing in the castle challenge
PTG (anotherPTG)

Nov-6

Patience!

There are 38 days left of the Halloween Event and 30 days for a CC so we have plenty of time to get one in.

Honeyphan

Nov-6

There is nothing wrong on your end. :) You have everything they have given us so far...

They have not presented us with a CC yet.

Wendulka

Nov-6

Thanks so much Honeyphan, i thought there was a problem with the update on my end

Here's hoping they have decided NOT to burden us with one of their boring, repetitious, and resource stealing castle "challenges" this time. 

SharpEye1

Nov-8

Sorry to disappoint you, but the castle challenge is here now. 

Logged in at change of day and found it on one of the closing games.  Hope my friends got the ghost traps after the challenge turned up and not before.

KatieAn56

Nov-8

YAY!!!!! Was surprised to log in and viola it was there!!!

Figures ---- they need it, after all, so that this event will be EXACTLY like all the others. unamused

Wendulka

Nov-12

Sorry i need to ask this but if i know i won't be using any of the 3 new avatars, is there any other reward or benefit for completing the 30 tasks in the castle challenge? I know we get items and coins from the halloween rooms and the daily quests but do we get anything at all except the avatars from the castle challenge?