Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

A Call To Arms - Archive (all 250 pages)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 5/14/18 by Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325); 38412 views.
Fuzzy (daFuzzy1959)

5/23/18

OOC: gohill was my bfg forum name... my last post on the other forum:

Since Penny and I are already in the Elven Forest, I decide to check in on the Glowing Lamp to see how the seedlings the MG and I planted are growing... The water from the Pond of Life has accomplished what I thought it might... The Lily has matured with several beautiful white lilies and the Wolfsbain vines have grown up 3 ft around the Lamp.... 

Smoke and I walk down into the tombs to visit Apollo and Shadow's interment... The eternal flame, sparked by the Queen's magical fire, casts it's eerie light against the walls.... I place my hand on the crystal tomb and say a prayer for it's inhabitants that they continue to be at peace in their eternal sleep.... Smoke and I linger in silent meditation before heading out to continue on our quest...

Randytb

5/26/18

Still sitting on the hill confushed out of my mind ,, I have my Amulet in my hand and it is hot almost burning my hand as thoughts of my Imp flash over and over and I hear myself to her I am still arounf my Lil one but can not reach you right now but hold tight and I will be back as soon as I can.

Have every one on stand by for I will need you all ,,,,,,, a huge headache hits me I pass out.........

Fuzzy (daFuzzy1959)

5/26/18

Smoke and I are wandering in the City Cemetery headed for the Warden's Hut to look for something on the list called Early Leaves when I hear the MG through my Amulet... He sounds weak, drained, and despondent but, before I can answer him back, he suddenly goes silent.... I look at Smoke, who has also heard the message, and we exchange worried looks... Neither one of us knows how to comfort the other as we have no idea where he is or how to help him.... 

A strong gust of wind sends chills through my body and reminds me that we have a quest to complete for the Light Bringer.... We must find a way to combat the poisonous arrows or we are all toast... We gather our resolve and make our way to the Warden's Hut... Oh, good grief, WHAT A MESS, how does anyone find anything in the place?.... I should have brought gloves, this place is filthy...  I carefully pick through the mess and finally find what I came here for.... I put it in my bag and look at the list, a Sacrificial Stone... hmmm.... well, it's not here, thank goodness, I'll be glad to leave this gloomy place... 

Smoke refreshes himself at the Overgrown Pond while I stare at the Chapel and say a silent prayer for the MG... 

Msg 389.201 and the next 1 deleted
Msg 389.204 deleted