Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Who has 10 million in coin?   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/17/18 by AEGram; 61454 views.
chinabell54

Sep-11

Thanks!  Still leRning what acronym mean.  

KatieAn56

Sep-11

I know what you mean.  It took me a while to learn the lingo and I'm still learning some of it.  The Tips, Tricks and Advice discussions on here will help tremendously.  And all the people I have met on here are very helpful.  Browsing the forum can help, too.  If you have any questions, just ask.  Someone will always help!! :)  

chinabell54

Sep-11

Thanks!  I’m learning a lot.  I just kicked in to Level 49.

KatieAn56

Sep-12

Congrats.  I am at level 33.  I concentrate more on building inventory and coins than on leveling up.  From what I've read it gets more and more expensive to level up. :)

I now have 7 million in coins and at the end of this Anniversary event I will have 7 million +

KatieAn56

Sep-15

That's great!!! Congratulations!! thumbsup

AEGram

Sep-15

MaryCricket (Wisp1463) said:

I now have 7 million in coins and at the end of this Anniversary event I will have 7 million +

Another one moves up the ladder of coins.......Wahoo! List on post #2 of this thread has now been updated. Congrats.

Bemused12

Sep-17

Hi,

I reached 12 millions in coin yesterday. thumbsup