Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Who has 10 million in coin?   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/17/18 by AEGram; 57114 views.
LvlSlgr

Sep-17

I reached 7 million a few days ago.

In reply toRe: msg 320
AEGram

Sep-18

Bemused12 said:

I reached 12 millions in coin yesterday. 

AND

LvlSlgr said:

I reached 7 million a few days ago.

List #1 and List #2 have now been updated to reflect these accomplishments. Congrats to both and to all others who made great gains during the opening of the Anniversary Room.

In reply toRe: msg 324

So as the Anniversary Party winds down I just want to send my congratulations to all my fellow castle denizens who achieved milestones during this event.

AEGram time to update the list......I now have over 38 million in coins.

So to the last person to leave the party tonight don't forget to turn out the lights...…………..I'm sure that PTG will be along to sweep up the mess.  See you all for the Fall Event!

Darlene2436

Sep-20

I just made 8 million those Castle Challenges really helped me.  I'm on my way to try for 10 million... be back in a year or so....

Darlene2436

Sep-20

Tammy how did you get 38 million, are there three people with you playing the game 24-7

days a week???????

In reply toRe: msg 327
AEGram

Sep-20

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom) said:

AEGram time to update the list......I now have over 38 million in coins.

AND

Darlene2436 said:

I just made 8 million those Castle Challenges really helped me. 

Both lists have now been updated to reflect these changes/accomplishments.....congrats to all who have been able to gain coinage with the availability of the Anniversary Room HOS.

Nope just me but I play the rooms, play the rooms, play the rooms...…………………….

PTG (anotherPTG)

Sep-21

I am buried in bits of food and cake that my broom refuses to throw away ("save it for a rainy day" it tells me).

So I am buried in sticky bits held together by the mounds of dust bunnies from the humongous efforts of our worthy citizens.

NO more "good ideas" Developers please, until I have cleaned up the Castle!