Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Who has 10 million in coin?   Achievements and Musings

Started 4/17/18 by AEGram; 63751 views.
KatieAn56

Nov-14

Woo hoo! Congrats to you!!

I just passed the 25 million mark. Even with power outages, internet outages, and frustrating update glitches, the fall rooms let me rack up some serious coin. 

KatieAn56

Nov-15

Cograts Pazlovejoy!! Your perseverance is amazing and paid off well!!

AEGram

Nov-21

Been away from the forum for several days.....

The list on post #1 of this thread has been updated to change Wineclock to 14 million and Pazlovejoy to 25 million.

Congratulations to both of you and to all others who are gathering more coins in the game!

In reply toRe: msg 367
AEGram

Nov-25

I noticed in the Calling all Millionaires! thread that datsalotta mentioned having 8 million and Darlene2436 now has 9 million.

The list on post #2 of this thread already had datsalotta at the 8 million level, so there was no change there. However, Darlene2436 was moved up in the ranks to 9 million.

Both of you will soon be leaving the list on post #2 and be arriving on post #1.......congratulations to both achievers.

datsalotta

Nov-25

Whoops so sorry I forgot I had already posted the 8 mil for datsalotta on PC . I also reached 4 mil on datsalotta iOS WOOHOO

KatieAn56

Nov-25

YAY!!! Congrats Dats on IOS 4 million!!!