Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Looking for friends displaying room 1   Friends

Started Nov-18 by TinyFaerie; 904 views.
TinyFaerie
Staff

Nov-18

Im trying to gain some coins and most of my friends are still displaying room 3 so looking for friends that are doing the same as me. Looking for players displaying room 1. The one with 3 HOS's.

If your interested please let  me know and I will PM you my Player ID.

Im on PC.

• Edited November 18, 2020 3:41 pm  by  TinyFaerie
SharpEye1

Nov-18

Hi my friend!  I have Room 1 open.  I'll leave the light on for ya!  heart_eyes

TinyFaerie
Staff

Nov-18

Thanks SharpEye

kat (vabreeze)

Nov-18

Hi TinyFairie,

One of  my feeder games. is set at Room 1 for the duration of the event.  Grammi G  766303 .  Please feel free to add it.  You do not have to gift.

Kat

TinyFaerie
Staff

Nov-18

Thank you Kat. I added it.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Nov-19

You're welcome on my second, WinnieCat, game. Set to room 1 for the duration.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Nov-19

Hi Tiny. I've been in and out of town lately, so have kept it at the new room. I'll switch over to room 1 tonight for a few hours. And try to remember to rotate my rooms so everyone is satisfied. Hope that helps!

Susanna502MC

Nov-19

I think I have you on my pc Navy Blue game. I will be changing it to Room 1 today. I'm leaving my other pc game (Ginger Sue) on Room 3 for now, but may change it later.

[I started this before, but it disappeared without sending. I probably hit the wrong button or something.]

TinyFaerie
Staff

Nov-19

Yes I do have your Navy Blue game. Your a great friend.

Anything helps nvrsdiwsgd I appreciate the change up.

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Nov-20

I'll be switching ALL my 13 Castles to Rm 1 hopefully by Saturday mornng.  I think 4 of them are switched and Rm1 is on their nametags.  Dhy, Globe, Jules and LEO.

Been too busy with Dad and outside stuff before the weather turns to total crap.  Exhausting myself and sleeping alot.

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom