Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PLEASE - NO GIFTS FOR NOW   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started Nov-18 by Shylo (shylo2425); 3817 views.
Shylo (shylo2425)

Nov-18

Hi to everyone!

My laptop is at the fixit shop for a few days. I didn't have the option to close out my Wish List before we headed out to the repair shop, so catching up will be a challenge to be sure. Have troubles with the touch screen. Ugh!

Hope to get my LT sometime Friday.

Shylo

SharpEye1

Nov-18

Yikes!  I think I gifted you last night.  Hopefully, it will still be there when you get your laptop back.  Good luck and thanks for letting us know. heart_eyes

Ok, thanks for the heads up. Look forward to seeing you in the castle soon!

Shylo (shylo2425)

Nov-18

Thanks much Tammy!  Look forward to returning soon.

Msg 3926.5 deleted
Shylo (shylo2425)

Nov-18

Thanks so much Ada. My issue was the touch screen so your gift should still be there when I get my laptop back.

katiek2

Nov-18

I think I gifted you, too, hope it will still be there.  Good luck with the fix.

Shylo (shylo2425)

Nov-18

Thanks much Katie.... I'm fairly sure the gift will be there. Not sure how many friends read Delphi, so I may be swamped with gifts. We'll see, but I'll catch up.

Thanks again!

Shylo

In reply toRe: msg 1
Shylo (shylo2425)

Nov-19

Letting y'all know that my computer was hacked and that's why the mouse went crazy where I had no control. We picked it up tonight and after getting into MC the mouse went crazy again. Guess not all the bad that was done was found and removed. Taking back in the morning.

I will have to spend hours changing pwds on so much stuff. So, once the IT guy fixes my LT again, I will hopefully return asap to re-gift then work on my issues that need changing. 

Thanks everyone for understanding!

Shylo

SharpEye1

Nov-19

Oh, my goodness!  You are having a time of it, aren't you?!  Hang in there, my friend, and fingers crossed all gets resolved this time. heart_eyes

Ada