Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lost All My Friends   Friends

Started Nov-27 by WelshShelley; 828 views.
WelshShelley

Nov-27

Anyone else having problems in the UK and the rest of the World.

All my friends (73 of them) have disappeared, the only one remaining is John.

Sorry guys, I will be unable to gift tonight by the look of it.

I did recieve two mails to say I had gifts from Paul Devil and Trixze, when i went to open them they disappeared, and I got a message "unable to connect". Must be the Devs  problem not mine, as my internet is working perfectly.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

Imtired2

Nov-27

I just had the same problem. Unable to connect to Internet and only one friend John

WelshShelley

Nov-27

Thank goodness I am not alone. But also sorry to hear you are having probs as well Imtired2

marbur220

Nov-27

There’s lots of us!  I only had John for the longest time, then it got up to 31 bit I’m still missing more than 100...grrrrr

There’s another thread ‘Event room glitch’ that also has some info in it.

bajon

Nov-27

I had the same thing happen to me today. Kept saying could not connect to server. John was only friend. 

Don’t know what changed but later on everything was back to normal. I am in Florida.

In reply toRe: msg 1
WelshShelley

Nov-27

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your posts.

Finally all my friends came back, and I was able to gift again, YABBA DABBA DOOOO

Cheers and Keep safe

Welsh Shelley

datsalotta

Nov-27

Awesome WShelley

could it have been lack of memory available? Or weak router signal?

I will still send gifts.

To you or anyone listening, now that we don’t have blue key quests, and if need more, I have plenty and will gift them.

datsalotta blue keys

marbur220

Nov-27

I also have a lot of blue keys and gift them to those who request them.  At least we were all in the same boat and looks like everyone is back in working order!

datsalotta

Nov-28

Hey Marianne !!

Just sent you a pm

datsalotta

WelshShelley

Nov-28

Hi Datsa,

What have I missed ref the Blue Quest Keys??????

I know the characters daily quests were stopped during the Story Update, but that is normal (I think), and I assumed that with little time in between that and Autumn Event, again no cando, Xmas Event will soon be upon us (fingers crossed), so again no cando.

So I did think (scratching my head and getting splinters grinning) maybe the Character quests would start up again in the New Year.

The pile that I have, I have been dishing out to friends who request them or swap for shards for Trina's greedy quests.

Cheers and Keep Safe

Welsh Shelley