Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Could use some hugs and prayers   Messages from the Heart

Started Dec-1 by oiuoiu321; 673 views.
oiuoiu321

Dec-1

Yesterday, my cousin's son hung himself.

He has been troubled for many years, but took a turn for the worse lately.  I firmly believe he is a victim of the pandemic.  The added stress combined with reduced support and drastic drop in mental health services.

Even though he lived only one town over, I hadn't seen him in many years, he's one who missed almost every family event.

His father, my cousin, also struggles with mental health and addiction, and he is another one who isolates himself.  Prayers for him and the rest of the family would be appreciated.

I hope my family all know how much they mean to me, and how much I miss them.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Dec-1

Big Hugs coming your way along with prayers. I know it's so hard to lose a dear one that way. My daughter struggles with mental illness and has more than one time attempted suicide so I can really understand.  The mental health services in Texas a bad. They just churn and burn the, when they go to the hospital. Luckily this last time they actually held her long enough and got her into aftercare and she is doing better. Not perfect but far better than she has been.

oiuoiu321, I'm so very, very sorry for your loss.  The holidays alone intensify depression, let alone the added isolation from the pandemic.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your extended family.  I pray your cousin finds the help he needs to not only deal with his struggles, but the loss of his son.

So sorry for your loss. Sending you and your family my thoughts and prayers.

oiuoiu,

My dear friend, I am so sorry for your loss! 
I am sending you and your family many prayers, my thoughts, a measure of peace, and many hugs for you! 

Debbie two_hearts

Hugs to you.  Having been through something similar myself I can only imagine your feelings.  The pain does lessen over the years (1988 for me) and recedes into the background, bit is always there. Talk about it when you can and as soon as you can, even if it is only to the dog or the cat. Throw things if necessary. Vent where possible.  Reach out if you need to, just don't bottle things up as it does not help just makes things worse. That was my experience.  Yours will probably be different but we are your silent support team if needed.

Honeyphan

Dec-2

Oh, I am so very sorry for your loss! <3 Am offering prayers for peace, comfort, and guidance for you and your family during this difficult time.

@--->--->---

Moonki

Dec-2

Sending hugs and prayers. Vent when and as you need. Moonli

SharpEye1

Dec-2

Oiuoiu--I am so sorry for your loss!  Keeping you and the family in my prayers.  Sending you big {{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}!!

Ada

misstracy22

Dec-2

Sorry seems to be a word used by many here. So I’m going to add mine. Only it really doesn’t feel enough to give you. To help you in this time of great need. So strong you are to put in to words, those things that are very hard to say. I hope by sharing with us, it has helped in some way.  As with all your friends on here I join with them in offering any thing that will help. A space and time to feel the emotions that you need to feel. 

May his soul be now at peace, the gentleness of a hand to hold across the miles to you and your family, with hugs.

Tracy