Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Gone GAGA !!!   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Dec-1 by darlodiggas; 637 views.
darlodiggas

Dec-1

Wow !!  I've gone completely gaga and a tad cross-eyed hunting for those pesky azure ghosts !!  My eyes (and my patience) have been greatly tested ! Goodness knows how I'm going to grab all those devilish red ones in a few days time!  tired_face

Good luck all !!  

Chrissie UK

xxxxx

crownthornes

Dec-1

Yes I am the same! two and a half times round my castle. Probably the most boring challenge I thinkpersevere

darlodiggas

Dec-1

Yes it is mind numbing and I think 'why am I doing this ?' but still carry on ! Must have an addiction to this game heh ?!  Ha ha  blush

Chrissie xx

3 times round for my level 102 game with all areas open, 4 times with my level 90 game with just to the first area of the Northern Islands open.  Did not bother to try on my level 32 game with the castle, 4 areas in the town and 3 in Cloud City.  Would still be doing that one on Christmas Eve.

In reply toRe: msg 2

Too many ghosts ---- makes for boring, time-wasting "task"

Think of something else, devs.

SharpEye1

Dec-2

Hi Chrissie!  I hear ya!  I finally had to do it over 2 days because I had run out of enough energy balls to use the amulet and I had gone through the whole kingdom like 4 times and only gotten 3!  Funny, how once the CC is on to the next challenge, the azure ghosts dropped like flies!  LOL

Ada heart_eyes

darlodiggas

Dec-2

Hi Ada - lovely person !!

Not sure about the balls but I sure ran out of energy !!  blush

Good to hear from you and hoping you and yours are keeping safe and well !  Much love 

Chrissie xxxxxx

SharpEye1

Dec-3

darlodiggas said:

Not sure about the balls but I sure ran out of energy !!

You are too funny!!  LMAO!!! heart_eyes

It was so good to hear from you as well.  Hope you and yours are also staying safe and well!  Much love, my friend.

Ada xxxxxxx