Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Oodeveer   Friends

Started Dec-1 by Oodie (Oodeveer); 330 views.
Oodie (Oodeveer)

Dec-1

Hello everyone! Well, I had to have an unexpected medical procedure done so I’ve been a little under the weather for the past couple of weeks but I’m back and storming the castle with a vengeance! The new Halloween room is up and I need to figure out fair schedule for both rooms. It is nice to be back and I hope everyone is having a safe holiday.

attie1234

Dec-1

WELCOME BACK!  I was so happy to see you this morning, no longer red and Storming the Castle. relaxed If you need help getting the new pets be sure and add the eggs to your gift list. Stay safe and healthy! bird Attie/benit 

Maggie1947

Dec-1

welcome back old you were missed. Will help any way I can 

In reply toRe: msg 3
Maggie1947

Dec-1

Well that supposed to say welcome back ood

misstracy22

Dec-2

Hi, 

Welcome back from me too. Good that your feeling so much better and able to take on stormin the castle.

Anything you need for the pets, I’ll gift them to you.

lots of hugs, 

Tracy octopus

KatieAn56

Dec-4

So glad you are back!! I have missed you and wondered if things were ok.  Glad your procedure went well and you are feeling better.  It is GREAT to have you back!!

Hugs-Kate

• Edited December 4, 2020 7:33 pm  by  KatieAn56