Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Need Help With Prayers   Messages from the Heart

Started Dec-29 by TinyFaerie; 4030 views.
TinyFaerie
Staff

Dec-29

The daughter of my best friend locally has been diagnosed with Covid and influenza at the same time. She has been to the hospital 3 times and sent home because they have no beds there or any other hospital. Her fever has been spiking and she is very week.

I'm asking for prayers for her and her family. They need all the help they can get.

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Dec-29

I’m sending all my positive thoughts to them in hopes the daughter will improve. So scary she was turned away because no beds were available. It is so appalling that the COVID numbers keep climbing in Tarrant county and they are planning on having several football games in the next few days. The numbers will only get worse! Please be safe and take care!

TinyFaerie
Staff

Dec-29

I know. Living in Tarrant County sucks. Well Texas in general because the govt just doesn't care and don't do anything.

Do you live here too?

I'm so sorry for your friend's daughter and my thoughts and prayers are with them.  I certainly hope she's able to rally and beat this heinous thing.  Just when I begin to grow weary of the isolation and all the restrictions, I hear this and am thrust back into reality.  Please extend my heartfelt prayers and best wishes to your friend and her daughter and I will pray for her every day.

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Dec-29

Oh yes.....in Fort Worth. I can’t believe our numbers are so high now!

Honeyphan

Dec-29

I am so sorry to hear that and will lift up prayers for healing for her and protection and wisdom in this situation for all of her family! <3

Sending prayers your way.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Dec-29

Oh wow we are practically neighbors. I live on the SE end of Fort Worth.

It appalling how bad it is here. To think that someone that needs a bed is now being turned away. Just make me feel ill. She was taken by ambulance last night because she was having trouble breathing and they just sent her to the waiting room because the ER was full up too. 

In reply toRe: msg 8
TinyFaerie
Staff

Dec-29

Thanks everyone for your support. This friend is like a sister to me and this strikes way to close to home

SharpEye1

Dec-29

Oh, Deb--I'm so sorry to hear this!  I am adding all of you to my prayer chain, my friend!!  Hope  you and your family are staying safe and well.

Ada