Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I'M BACK    Friends

Started Jan-6 by ARIZONA (ARIZONA9); 1671 views.
ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Jan-6

TO LET MY FRIENDS KNOW WHAT HAPPENED . I FRACTURED 2 VERTABRAE IN MY UPPER BACK .

I SPENT 3 WEEKS IN A CARE HOME AND JUST GOT HOME TODAY . I'M OK NOW ACHEY BUT SOOO GLAD TO BE HOME  .

Glad to know you're on the mend.  Good to see you back.  

Wow, I wasn't quite sure how bad it was but that's bad.  Thank goodness all is going so well.  I can only imagine how good you must have felt walking into your home after so long a time.  Very good to see you back, but don't overdo it. 

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Jan-6

Thank You . It does feel good to FINALLY be HOME , there is NO place like messy and all . Haven't had a Dr. Pepper ( my favorite )in over3 weeks LOL . I am on OXY full time now so I need to find a machine I can carry . My back is achy but nothing I can't handle . Not to worry PT and OT gave me very explicit orders of what not to do . NO BENDING , NO LIFTING , NO TWISTING . I can lift about 2 pounds at a time . so not doing to badly . I certainly do not want a repeat .

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE KIND WORDS 

ARIZONA

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Jan-6

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS  . WHEN I POSTED MY REPLY IT WAS SUPPOSE TO ENCLUDE YOU TOO BUT THE =CC DIDN'T WORK .SO MY POST IS FOR THE BOTH OF YOU . THANK YOU AGAIN

kae1

Jan-7

Hi Arizona,

I'm really glad you are back home and mending.  Please take it slow and easy. We don"t want you having any problems.

Kae

In reply toRe: msg 6
ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Jan-7

THANK YOU , I PLAN ON DOING JUST THAT

oiuoiu321

Jan-7

Oh, you poor thing.  That sounds awful.

I'm SO glad that you're doing so well.  Keep up the excellent work with the PT!

misstracy22

Jan-7

Hi, 

You poor little sausage. Welcome home. ‘Take it easy, easy like a Sunday morning’ I see it doesn’t say you can’t play MC or visit here. On your list of no no’s. If you happen to be able to sit comfy that is. So hopefully we will see you in the Castle.

Gentle hugs, 

Tracy mouse

SharpEye1

Jan-7

Oh, wow, my friend!  Thank goodness you're home and on the mend!!  I was happy to see you're back.  Take it easy and milk it for all it's worth....be waited on hand and foot.  LOL heart_eyes

Ada