Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Can't Connect   Technical Issues

Started Jan-11 by TinyFaerie; 978 views.
TinyFaerie
Staff

Jan-11

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to the server? It's not letting me in the game.

jessara

Jan-11

Are you still having trouble? It's not letting me in either.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Jan-11

No it won't let me in. So it must be on their end.

anglegirl70

Jan-11

I am. It says no connection.  Then I shut it down and restarted it and it let me into the game but it kept comming back and flashing no connection, but i was actually in the game.  I got out and came over here and the internet is working fine so it has to be the game.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Jan-11

It was doing that earlier. It would let me in the game then I would get the no connection message. My internet is fine also.

kat (vabreeze)

Jan-11

Hi:

None of my games are letting me in.

Maybe they are fixing "Cocoa drinking guy"relaxed

dairrr

Jan-11

no connection here with me,here in texas... either...and is y i am here ...seeking answers...for the what the hay...i have friends to gift... a routine i stick to...

RavenofGA

Jan-11

I can't get in either.  My connection is good.  Must be them.

Dot (aussieDot1)

Jan-11

Hi all,

I can't get in either - on either my PC or my android tablet.  Like everyone else it says "can not connect to server".   I have just finished playing Farm Up and  a round of Sir Match-A-Lot (both Big Fish games) without any issues.  So it is not an internet issue or an issue with other Big Fish games.  The problem must be with Big Fish and the Midnight Castle game.

It is almost 11.00pm here so I think I will have an early night.  Apologies to all the players I was going to gift but as I can not get into my games, I will have to miss this gifting time slot.  Hopefully all will be resolved by tomorrow.

Take care everyone and stay safe.

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

mdpetdoc

Jan-11

Can't get in either. So much for playing dice against Anabel before work.