Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Midnight Castle   Friends

Started Jan-11 by JD (badge510); 759 views.
JD (badge510)

Jan-11

I am trying to place " Egg of Gold-Bearing Turtle" on my wish list. I have tried numerous ways of trying to get it by switching the name around,etc., but I cannot get it to show up???  I am trying to get a pet that needs this item.     Can anyone help me??? 

AEGram

Jan-11

The best recommendation I can come up with is to open your wish list. (I believe if it's full, you can press on the items and you can see the name.)

Usually the eggs are listed at the beginning of the wish list. They aren't all together, but they're generally there at the beginning somewhere.

Look for a golden egg with an olive band around it. 

If you don't have this egg in your inventory available to place on your wish list, it means you have a much older game. 

In the beginning, you could only place an egg on your wish list if you'd won one from the Wheel. I have a game I started several years ago to get the first level of each achievement for the Achievement list. I only took that game up to Level 9. There are several of the eggs that don't present for me to place on the wish list because I never won them from the Wheel. 

Games that were started more recently allow players to put any pet egg on their wish list. They don't have to win one for it to be added to their inventory. (I noticed this when creating a game sometime last year to find out something.)

Kaz (KashmatashMC)

Jan-11

Hi JD,

For some reason the eggs that have a hyphen included in their name do not come up in the search.  When looking for eggs I just type in eggs and I get a list of all of them.  If you don't recognize the egg by sight, hover over each one with your cursor and you will see the name of the egg.

Go to your wish list, type ""Turtle" in the search box, it will come up.

JD (badge510)

Jan-12

You are a huge help. It worked.Thanks  Joe D.

JD (badge510)

Jan-12

Got it. Thanks a lot, it worked great. Joe D.

JD (badge510)

Jan-12

Got it, I typed in "turtle" and it came up.       Thanks   Joe D.

In reply toRe: msg 2
JD (badge510)

Jan-12

I typed in "turtle" and it came in. Thanks   Joe D.

You're welcome, happy to help!!