Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Castle Challenge   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jan-15 by anglegirl70; 398 views.
anglegirl70

Jan-15

My problem is The CC ends at 7 PM but it won't let me open it until 7 Pm, so therefore I won't be able to finish the last one and I probably won't be able to get the last Avatar.  I don't understand why this is happening.  I never used to have that problem.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I don't know how to fix this problem.  I'm not sure where to put this.  Maybe someone could move it to where it should be for me.  Thanking you in advance.  Sandy  (anglegirl 70)

The last day of the challenge starts tonight (for me it's 6pm) and ends tomorrow night (so 24 hrs) so you should be able put a gift box in 3 of your friends bags to complete the challenge when you open your game.

anglegirl70

Jan-15

Thank you very much.  I went back in at 7 and it then said 23 hrs.  Before it was saying that it ended at 7 or at least thats what I thought.  I guess I was wrong.   Thank you anyway because it worked and I was able to get the avatar. 

You're welcome, happy to help!! I did notice in my game that you got the avatar, congrats!!