Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Excess event items   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jan-18 by CorinneM; 579 views.
CorinneM

Jan-18

Hello all-

I THINK I've completed all winter event tasks { no more pets that use Christmas eggs or card, etc]. What does everyone do with the hundreds of extras? 

Thanks,

Corinne

PenWeb

Jan-18

Consortium members are always looking for extra Event items to give to those who need them

Please go to the Consortium folder, find those who use your same platform and invite them so you can give to them.  Or give to those of your Friends who want them,  Or shard them for coins.  Up to you.

Penny B.

Hang on them.  You never know when you might need them again.  The first ever Christmas Event I played, I sold off most of the excess items, never dreaming we would get another one.  We haven't needed the eggs again, so far, but new players are coming on all the time and they will need help obtaining those pets, which needed the cards to make them.  

As PenWeb said, the consortium also needs items to pass on to player who need them.  The consortium was set up several years ago to help new players and those with not a lot of friends to exchange gifts with or rooms available to visit.

There is no right or wrong way to play this game, just whatever way suits you and your lifestyle best.

I started to reply to this this morning and had a whole screed when my computer threw me out and started yet another failed update. 

In reply toRe: msg 2
Mara1022

Jan-19

I'm still unsure of what I'm doing and I hear so much about the consortium.  I have lots of eggs and other stuff that could probably be donated but I don't know how to do it.  Can you explain please? 

I have a hard time finding things in this forum it is so jam packed full of information, it's overwhelming.

Thanks for your help.

Go to the folder at the left of the page which is headed The Consortium.    So far it shows 122 messages in 2 discussions.  Click on the heading  Consortium Directory ~ Seek Help/Donate.   Last posted Jan-17 by Charlie (charlieisr).   You should be able to find out all you need there.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Jan-19

Hi ‍ Mara! 

You are absolutely correct! This incredible MC Delphi Forum Family, that our hostess, Jennifer (Hi Jen!! crown) has created, is jam-packed with a wealth of information!! It may appear, at first glance to be a bit daunting. However, it is actually quite simple, once you get the hang of it.
If you look at the FAQ’s, Jen, has provided an easy tutorial. You may find the link here:

https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/312/1

However, if you ever have a question about anything at all, please just post it, and as you see, the MC Delphi Family are all eager to step up and help in whatever manner possible. heart purple_heart blue_heart

You are asking about the Consortium. Penny is one of our phenomenal  PC Consortium Team Members. 
My name is Debbie and I am the Leader of the Consortium . This spectacular group of players dedicate their time and gameplay to helping other players.

If you look at the left side which lists all of the different folders, look at the one titled, “Consortium Directory ~Seek Help/Donate “.
You may read more about the Consortium  in the very beginning of that Thread & Member Directory.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/3132/1

Inorder to donate items to the Consortium, which is so very generous and extremely appreciated, you may post in that Thread to me, stating what items you would like to donate, what platform you are on ( I believe you play on PC), your lvl and Game ID #. Or you may PM me so all the information remains private and confidential.
The Consortium Members of the correlating platform will invite you to their games. They will post on their WL the items that you want to donate, and we so graciously accept your kindness and compassion towards others. It is quite humbling!

Please feel free to PM me at anytime with any further questions or if you are in need of a helping hand.
Thank you so very much once again, for your interest in the Consortium!!

I hope you and your family are staying safe and well!

Debbie ~ Consortium Leader two_hearts