Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Move Game - Kindle Fire Tablet   Technical Issues

Started Jan-18 by DobieMom; 425 views.
DobieMom

Jan-18

Hello, 

I have been waiting to move my game to my new fire tablet since submitting a request on Dec. 23.  I see there are instructions to do this for a pc posted on the forum.  Wondering if there is a way to do this with a fire tablet?

Unfortunately, the old tablet was returned to Amazon but I have all my friend information.  Missed out on most of the Winter event now.  I don't know why it is taking so long.  Pretty discouraging.

Thanks for any advice.

Myelle (Myelle01)

Jan-24

Hi DobiMom

There isn’t a way to manually move your game to a new android device; including Kindle Fire. Try submitting a request to Elephant Games by email: support@elephantgames.com 

Sometimes they are quicker to respond and get the requested action done.

DobieMom

Jan-25

Thanks for the advice.  I sent them a request for help on Jan. 21st.  Hope to hear from them.

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Jan-26

I don't know if Elephant will move your game they didn't mine , Big fish games did . This is the address type into the search bar :

submit a request big fish games customer support 

When the new page shows there is a long bar with a tiny dash mark ( - ) click on that and select mobile device . then fill out the form . Be sure to give them both OLD and NEW ID numbers . 

Yeah , you need to start a new game on your new devise . 

Hope this helps

DobieMom

Jan-26

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9) said:

submit a request big fish games customer support 

Thank you but that is where my original request was sent on Dec 23rd.  Still no resolution from either place.  Really sucks since I was at level 100 and hate to lose all of that progress.

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Jan-26

I had to submit 3 different ones before they finally moved my 2 game . If you submit another be sure you answer all e-mails even the AUTOMATED ones and using that address and putting conformation number in the subject box send them reminders every couple of days .  that's what I had to do . Try Elephant Games they may do this for you but my e-mail to them went unanswered 

You can also go or call a computer store like Office Depot and ask them how or show you how to transfer the files and folders of Big Fish and Elephant Games to a USB thumb drive or maybe use the ICLOUD storage if you have it . other than this I don't know 

Sorry , I know I'm not much help.....I'm on PC