Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Move Game - Kindle Fire Tablet   Technical Issues

Started Jan-18 by DobieMom; 893 views.
Zenzalei

Mar-3

Did they ever resolve it? I have been asking for them to transfer my progress since February 13. I have asked three times and no one has responded. I understand it's a pandemic and all but come on. They are working on computers and most likely telecommuting like the rest of us. It's aggravating. I was maxed out in levels and don't want to play over from scratch. It's cute at first but gets old quickly if you've already spent years playing, and the Castle Challenges are near impossible at low levels. Plus, I miss my pets. Harumph.

DobieMom

Mar-10

Yes, finally!  I think it took me sending a request directly to support@elephant-games.com .  Although, I did send another request to midnightcastle.zendesk.com also.

So, it took over 2 months and they did no follow-up.

Now they are sending me multiple requests for opinions on service I received.  I am not replying because they sure didn't respond when I needed the help.

I hope you get some results.  I know how frustrating it is.  I missed out finishing the Winter challenges.  

Good luck.

LvlSlgr

Mar-10

DobieMom said:

Now they are sending me multiple requests for opinions on service I received.  I am not replying because they sure didn't respond when I needed the help.

Maybe you should reply and give them the worst possible rating. And if there's a place for comments, let them know they never did anything at all.

kthreads

Apr-15

My Fire HD10 allows me to save books, movies, etc on an SD card.  I came in checking out tech messages hoping someone figured out how save the Kindle games to an SD card so that I could just transfer the game like we can with PC games. I'm bummed we can't do the same on Kindles.

I am dreading having to deal with this. My husband wants me to purchase a new Fire HD10 with more ram so that maybe my game will quit stalling out, crashing and/or losing progress. I know I have to deal with CS and transferring, and so many people are having to wait months to get their games moved. I'm also afraid they will lose all my inventory and achievements as that happened to my main PC game several years ago. Hooboy....what a decision. New Kindle? Yeah, I want one. But dealing with BF customer service??? Not on my fun things to deal with list.

Janet