Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Howdah   Friends

Started Jan-19 by Howdah (smitcheltree); 359 views.

I have been unable to log in to the game since Friday. I contacted tech support and they suggested that I update my graphics card driver then uninstall and reinstall the game. I updated the driver and uninstalled the game but would get an error message each time I tried to reinstall the game. I don't know if it is out there or not. Now the computer is lagging so bad I can't tell if it is frozen or lagging. Since I am taking two Zoom classes, I need a computer so have purchased a new one but have not yet installed the game. I am going to continue to try to get old computer to work and possibly will have a professional look at it. I am really busy right now so don't know when I will get this resolved one way or the other. 

The upshot from all this, if you are friends on my Howdah game, don't gift me. Right now I only have Christmas things on my wish list, so if you do accidentally gift me it is not a big deal, but I know so many of you are so generous. If or when I get the game back up, I will indicate it somehow in my name message. If I don't, it is up to you whether to unfriend me as I am in a Christmas room, I think the one with three puzzles. I have all your numbers so if I start a new game I will invite you. 

misstracy22

Jan-20

Hi,

You are busy with s much, yet still think to let your friends know what’s happening. You are very thoughtful and polite. Hopefully all your friends will see this post and keep you on their lists and don’t gift you for now. 
Best wishes and good luck with everything.

Hugs,

Tracy - consortium dolphin

SharpEye1

Jan-20

Thanks for letting us know!  I would never delete you...you've been an awesome friend! heart_eyes

Ada