Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Christmas Spirits   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started Jan-26 by Indiana817; 611 views.
Indiana817

Jan-26

Hello All! I am relatively new to Midnight Castle and brand new to this forum. I was wondering about the Christmas Spirits I’ve been collecting. I have nearly all of them, and of course, I have multiples of several of them. Can anything be done with the extras? Can they be sold or used for some other purpose? Or are they just extra? Thanks! 

mdpetdoc

Jan-26

They're just extra. You do receive an energy unit for them but there is a maximum of 20 energy per day. 

Indiana817

Jan-26

Okay. Thank you!

Honeyphan

Jan-27

Be sure when you open your album to click on each one - I discovered this the other day. lol I had just looked at them but never clicked on them - When you do, it gives a little caption beneath, and some have a tiny bit of interaction - Nothing big, but cute all the same.

Indiana817

Jan-27

Thanks for the tip. I have clicked on some of them and read some of the captions but I don’t think I’ve clicked on any that had any other interactions. I’ll have to click through them all and see what they do.

Honeyphan

Jan-28

It's just a small thing with the globes - they shake and sparkle, like snow floating. :)

Indiana817

Jan-28

Oh how cute! I didn’t notice that before. :)