Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

blue key quest   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Feb-1 by GunnerGypsy; 730 views.
GunnerGypsy

Feb-1

Has any one heard about the blue key quests?  Usually, they start after the big events finish.  They keep me playing between events and help earn items for Trina's quests.  Gunner

AEGram

Feb-6

Side Quests for the blue Destiny Keys were activated each time players reached game content end. As players advance in the game, they will periodically see the blue exclamation point over some of the characters heads as they reach those points in the game progress where senior/maxed out players waited for the next content update to be released.

At each content conclusion since the Destiny Keys were introduced at Level 69, the Side Quests have once again been activated when players reach max content.

However, for some reason, at the end of the current content (Level 102), the Side Quests were not activated by the Developers. No one knows if this is an oversight (which I'm guessing it is), or if the Devs have now decided they have no purpose for continuing.

When the next content update is released ......and when players reach that new content end.... we may have an answer.

In reply toRe: msg 2
GunnerGypsy

Feb-9

I appreciate all the contributions you have made in helping others understand the fine points of MC.

Thank you for answering my question.  Gunner