Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Janet/Isadora/jdmorgan/janni/jd   Friends

Started Feb-11 by kthreads; 958 views.
kthreads

Feb-11

To all my friends on my PC games Janet and Isadora and my Android games jdmorgan / Janni / jd... 

I am having hip surgery tomorrow. It's to repair the tendon over the top of my hipbone from when I dislocated it a year ago (thank you Chemo for the joint issues).

I will be on crutches for two week with no weight allowed on the leg... They are repairing the tendon then putting saline in to "float" the tendon so it can heal. If I put weight on the leg or have excessive movement, the saline will absorb into the muscle and not allow the tendon to float. With my patience levels...or lack thereof... I'm going to have to be really really good. Then it's another two weeks on crutches slowing introducing weight. Then (Yay me...) I have a walker for a couple months. Who knew a tendon could be so problematic??? fearful 

I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to be comfortable enough to be able to play MC.... Not sure how that will work out. My laptop is not lightweight so balancing that on my lap may be problematic. So if I can not play, I will take down my wishlists. 

I will still be able to play my phone and Kindle games (Janni and jd). My Chromebook (jdmorgan.) may or may not work as it's not really heavy, but I don't know how comfortable things will be. 

So, as you have been doing these last three years dealing with all my medical stuff, please once again have patience with me and my games. 

Janet

PC:  Janet / Isadora

Android: jdmorgan / Janni / jd

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Feb-12

Hi !! if you have someone that can go to a Lowe's or Home Depot and get you a board wide enough for the laptop and that will fit across a comfortable chair with arms that will take the weight off your leg . 

I hope this helps 

Best of Luck , ARIZONA

oiuoiu321

Feb-12

Best of luck, Janet!  May your surgery go smoothly, and your recovery be quick!

katiek2

Feb-12

Good luck, Janet!  You must be sooo tired of all this, just keep the end goal in mind.  I hope you can find a way to play, but if not, we'll all be here waiting to welcome you back when you can.

Take GOOD CARE of yourself!!

In reply toRe: msg 4
AceCB

Feb-12

I'm wishing you a speedy recovery.  We're here, eagerly awaiting your return.

EllyV

Feb-12

good luck and hopefully everything goes as you want it to go.

take good care of yourself.

Elly

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Feb-12

Best wishes to you and fast healing thoughts! Take it easy and don't rush it.

Gina (Gimali)

Feb-13

Hoping for a good outcome to yet another hurdle for you. Will be thinking of you rose

Gina~ 

SharpEye1

Feb-14

Oh Janet, So many trials for you is just so unfair!  You're such a strong woman though, so I know you'll get through this too.  Keeping you in my prayers for a speedy recovery!

Ada heart_eyes

MCDeeDee

Feb-14

Best wishes Janet. Prayers that everything goes smoothly for youpray

DeeDee/Diane(z)