Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Happy Valentines Day!   Welcome!

Started Feb-14 by Oodie (Oodeveer); 431 views.
Oodie (Oodeveer)

Feb-14

heart_eyes_catheart_eyes Happy Valentines Day to all!heart_eyesheart_eyes_cat

I hope everyone is safe and warm today. It is snowing here and will be blizzard conditions this afternoon and evening. No traveling since the roads are dangerously slick so I’m doing the rounds and playing the puzzles (I’m building up my coins and diamonds). Both dogs are playing in the snow and cinnamon rolls are baking so it has been a pleasant day so far!

Honeyphan

Feb-14

Happy Valentine's Day from me too! And what a wonderful day it is for me!

I am very pleased to report, that after years of not getting any - IT'S SNOWING!!! :)))) It is so nice to see the pretty white flakes come down and gather to make the world pure white. (not quite covering the ground yet in our area, still patches of grass showing, but getting there....!)

Love, love, love snow....

To those who have had enough and are in blizzard conditions - I'm sorry. <3 (Feel free to send all of your snow our way to central Texas... I'll take every bit I can get. lol)

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!  I would love to send you the vast amount of snow we have had since beginning of February and the temperature here which is -21 (-38 with wind chill). snowflake smiley We are one of many provinces (Alberta) in the polar vortex, but will start to get better this week (fingers and toes crossed). Enjoy the day wherever you are heart_eyes

Susanna502MC

Feb-14

It is colder than normal today for southern Arizona, but blue sky and sunshine. Supposed to back to the 70s next weekend. My daughter in Seattle is snowed in.