Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

content update   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Feb-19 by Corinaohara1; 1494 views.
Corinaohara1

Feb-19

Looks like there is an update on its way-content gone up to 50-Yayyyyy

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Feb-19

No , Sorry there is no NEW CONTENT UPDATE . The 50 you see is from the WINTER EVENT . When there is a new update it should show in your Game Manager on the left side . I just checked mine and there isn't one 

Actually the PROD number changed yesterday to end with 2250. I always look when I open my game and I wrote it down last night when I noticed it changed. Of course not sure that it means anything...............

Honeyphan

Feb-20

Is it usual for the sale to go on this long? It's been weeks... Don't they usually happen before an event opens, a CC begins, or before a content update?

I personally have never seen a diamond sale go on this long.

Siberlene

Feb-20

I think it was a glitch from the last event which is why they gave us an apology along with 50 free diamonds a few weeks ago.

Siberlene

Feb-20

It usually takes a couple of days to activate.

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Feb-20

I’m on iOS and, while the prod number changed, there was no content update. I think the diamond sale can happen at any time.

Wineoclock

Feb-24

I am downloading now heart_eyes

Di (amina046)

Feb-24

Hi, are you dowloading on ios?